*

"Now go to sleep." Harry demanded as he set me down onto his cosy bed after my pleas to be carried. I sighed heavily flopping back onto the bed before curling up and snuggling my face into the pillow. A few minutes after, Harry turned the lights off and also crawled into bed. He lay down on his back, his incredible physique taking my breath away.

"Harry?"

He grunted in reply not bothering to verbally answer so I rolled over and pressed a heavy kiss to his lips like he does to me all the time, my mind still feeling that overconfidence of an ending drunk high. "Goodnight sourpuss." I added with a toothy smile.

His expression that had had pleasant surprise morphed into anger making me giggle as I turned over and dove under the covers away from him.

"I will push you out of the bed princess, don't test me." I heard his muffled growl of a threat before we settled to sleep.

***

"Shhh!" I grumbled, my voice coming out muffled due to it being rested against the marble island top. Tanner, Locke and Harry were arguing over something during their breakfast and it was making my head pound. I groaned lifting my head up to face them all.
"Did I do anything extremely humiliating?"

Tanner who had arrived alongside Locke this morning stopped chewing before snorting slightly.

"Not really, but there was something I wanted to ask you about," He started with a devious smirk dancing along his handsome face. I sat up properly narrowing my eyes at him. "You referred to me as a 'hot chilli pepper', I was just wondering if you could, you know, clarify what exactly it was you meant?" He asked all too innocently. I felt my face pale as I squished my eyes shut.

"I. . have no clue what you're talking about. None. No idea." I said with a forced laugh as I dragged my plate of breakfast forward and began eating quickly to try and avoid looking up.

Hot chilli pepper? Really Clover! Really! Jesus how embarrassing. That nickname was meant for your head only!

"Can't imagine what she meant—ow!" Locke got cut off from his snarky sarcasm by Harry slapping the back of his head sharply from beside him with a scowl.

"Shut up." He growled effectively shutting both of their jiving up. I sighed in relief and quietly carried on eating trying to fight the growing blush on my cheeks.

"So are you guys ready to go?" Locke asked after he'd finished eating raising his brows at Tanner and Harry. More so Harry. I frowned in confusion wondering what they meant. I saw Harry's bicep muscles tense and flex as he gripped his knife and fork tighter at the words. Tanner also pushed his plate away with a sigh.

"No, but we have no choice. Also, Clover's coming too."

I automatically brightened in my seat and beamed at them when Harry and Locke turned to face me at Tanners words. Locke nodded.

"Works for me."

"There is no way she's coming." Harry deep voice overruled both of Tanners and Lockes as he glared at them. The muscles of his jaw clenching and unclenching rhythmically.

"Aw why not?" I peeped frowning at Harry's irritated face. His angry expression morphed into a deadpan.

"You don't even know where we're going."