64- battle scars

Začať od začiatku

"Copy" he heard as all the guys Kneeled keeping close cover while Chris stared blankly at the ground. He looked up towards nick who was beside y/n's unconscious body with deeps along his face and neck.

They all heard the familiar helicopter making them look up seeing the black plane landing a few feet away from then as they slid the doors open, two fellow soldiers stepping out and covering the guys who all stood walking to the chopper.

Nick picked up his best friend and ran to the chopper as a medic helped him up and took y/n from his setting his bloody body on a stretcher.

"What happened to him?" The medic asked as the doors closed and they where back in the air. Nick sniffed seeing blood seep through y/n's uniform.

"He got shot by a rocket launcher after saving a rookie" nick said looking at Chris who was sitting at the end of the bench, his eyes focused on nothing in particular.

"We need to get him in surgery to extract all the shrapnel in his chest, back and neck" the medic said examining y/n's bloody body. "It's a Miracle his hearts still beating after that explosion, he's very lucky" the medic said looking up at nick with a small sad smile.

"He's always been strong" nick said looking down at his best friend as tears left his eyes, the other soldiers looking at him with worry and sadness, they've all be fighting beside each other for four years, they where family.

Hopefully he'll be ok, nick thought to himself.

************************
Like? Dislike? Thoughts? Opinions?

I seen a lot of you really enjoyed my imagine 'used' in all honesty I didn't think you'd all like it that much but I'm glad you all did. Thank you for getting it to 50 votes. (:

Also I was asked what the purse looked like, in the imagine I gave a description of it but I changed the design, I think I said black purse or something along those lines. I changed it because in my opinion the 1.9 million dollar bag looks hideous, for those of you who where curious of what the bag looks like here's a pic of it:

Also I've noticed that in my older imagines, they were so bad so as of now I'll be remastering them, like the first imagine I wrote 'first love' that was absolute shit

Also I've noticed that in my older imagines, they were so bad so as of now I'll be remastering them, like the first imagine I wrote 'first love' that was absolute shit. Once I'm done with the requests I've got from y'all I'll start remastering, you'll know that it's remastered when there's (RM) beside the title of the imagine.

Would you maybe want a part two or nah? Also one last thing, I published '1000 hands' already but haven't found a guy who could play as Lauren's cousin/lover, so I've decided to let y'all choose for me. Whichever guy you think is best just put the number they have, and the one with the most votes wins, simple.

I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or afternoon, smile because you look beautiful when you smile

Till next time loves. 💛🌹