Epilogue

Life is so unpredictable... You never know what happens in the next time of your life...
Previously, I was broken... I was broken because of the separation of a beautiful bond that is a bond between a father nd a son... But than she came..
Nandini, My angel..
She is the one who mended it again.. She fixed everything in my life which was occurred by myself.. And the best part, I broke her as a return gift...
*chuckles* so insensitive of me..
Its still pins my heart whenever I think about that time but she, she then also forgave me..
It wasn't like I wasn't hurt.. I was, but not more than her...
I remember how she tried apologizing to me for her that tough behavior to me ..

After ArNi's reception party, we were all chilling out as it would be our last night here in Jaipur.. Boys singing songs nd the girls taking the snacks out for us..

Me nd Nandini after coming from the airport were fine nd together but not talking much.. It wasn't like we were uncomfortable or nervous, at least not in my case but she is, I can feel it...
I can feel her glancing at me time to time .. Is she still upset?

I saw her coming toward us with the snacks but her eyes was fixed on me..

I smiled slightly whereas she smiled lovingly blinking her eyes nd in return I just winked making her smile more

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I smiled slightly whereas she smiled lovingly blinking her eyes nd in return I just winked making her smile more...

I wanted to spend some time nd make some memorable moments with her because since I came here, we hadn't had any good equation

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I wanted to spend some time nd make some memorable moments with her because since I came here, we hadn't had any good equation.. Either I was behind her or else she was angry with me..
After giving snacks to all, she lastly came up to me with the tray bending a little toward me maintaining the eye lock... Her gaze was so magnetic that I forgot that we were in lots of people there... I wouldn't had broke the eye contact if Cabir hadn't coughed intentionally to make us aware...

She quickly moved back getting embarrassed.. I passed one quick glare to Cabir who just raised his hand giving innocent look... Rolling my eyes I turned my gaze to her but I saw her walking out from there...
Glancing at watch I immediately got up from there.. It was almost midnight.. Where is she going at this time?
Excusing myself from there not before getting the naughty smirks from the idiotic boys...
I quickly rushed behind her but she went out of the palace..
Kaha jaa rhi h yeh ladki itni raat ko?
I decided to follow her so I silently walked behind her but than she stopped nd turned behind to look but I hide up somewhere... She again started to walk nd I kept following till the time she stop at somewhere again... I again hide behind one of the tree there but than I heard her

🎉 आपने Manan:-Mera_Monster |✔(not edited) को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Manan:-Mera_Monster |✔(not edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें