Day 4 {Reality Of My Beautiful Dream}

Manik

So cool nd serene... I can feel the sweet morning breeze on my face like caressing my features slowly nd ever so smoothly like the touch I m familiar with of .. Like she use to cares them so affectionally..
Nandini
I had dreamt a beautiful dream that now m not willing to come out of that.. I felt like she was here in my arms very close to me.. I felt her kissing over here above my heart.. I felt like she was ruffling my hair lovingly like she use to do before.. I felt like she is finally back to me..
It was so beautiful that made me feel it to be like real..
I wish it wasn't just a dream.. I wish she was here for real with me in my arms..
But than I heard her words which she said in my dreams..

"So jayiye Manik.. Me yahi hu"

Wait!! What??
Does that means she was here with me?
May be or may be not..
But I don't remember anything.. I just remember it to be my beautiful dream..
I opened my eyes but abruptly shut them.. The bright ray of sun is hitting directly into my eyes nd my head, its spinning...
Yup, yesterday I nd the boys got drunk, a little not much but than I was feeling very heavy thats why I came to my room nd slept opening my shirt as it was really very hot..

Holding my spinning head, I sat straight on the bed leaning to the bed post.. Just 2 more days..
Why are you so tough to handle Nandini?
Why you just don't listen to me once..
Tum hi kehti ho na ki before judging anyone we should always listen up to them.. Than why not you are listening to me..
Tum meri dil ki baatein bina kahe samajh jati ho fir ab kyu nhi?

Sighing, I got myself out of the bed nd took my shirt which was lying down nd came up to the mirror...

Yesterday it was one of the best thing happened till now between us after our differences...just for the little she gave smile to me...Her smile nd her blush is what which captivate more toward her.. I smiled nd started wearing my shirt but!!
Whats that?

I looked myself nd my chest closely toward the mirror nd its
Lipstick Mark!!
Wait no
Its..its a kiss mark

I was shocked to find that there.. Was I so high that I ended myself with
No no no!! I didn't do anything.. My soul my body my everything only belongs to her..
But yeh kaise?
I shut my eyes nd tried to recall the previous night events.

After sangeet, we went for our private party nd than I was zoning out so I came in the room nd than

"I m tired of this chasing game.. I want to relax.. I want you in my arms Nandini"

That means...
Nandini sach me yaha thi..Mere sath.. Mere pass..
Wo sach me kal yaha ayi thi.. Nd this lipstick mark..
Yeh v ussi ke h..

Nandini k Ayapppaaaaa!!!!
Wo ayi thi.. Mere pass.. Mere sath thi wo kal raat.. Meri Nandini..
Nd you Dumb drunk head Malhotra itne acche moment ko you felt it to be a dream.. Seriously!!
But jo v tha, it wasn't less than any beautiful dream..

But why she went without waking me up..
Koyi nhi.. Whether I was sane or not, the things which matters to me is that she was with me nd soon she will definitely going to forgive me as it was the reality of my beautiful dream..