Past Revealed

Location:- Malhotra's Mansion
Scene I

Navya was following soha but suddenly someone pulled her inside the room nd pinned her to the wall after locking the door... She was about to scream but someone kept hand over her mouth... Navya widened her eyes seeing the person...

Person:- (in dangerous tone) hello navya... Surprised... Nhi...let me guess... U r shocked right.....

Navya was struggling from the person nd trying to escape of the hold...

Person:- naa... Don't... Don't try to struggle... As it is no use.... Pata h jabse tumhe dekha h na... Me pagal sa ho gya hu....

Navya was hell scared.... She was also sweating becoz of fear...

Person ( looking her sweat):- ohhh...tumhe to pashina aa rha h.... Garmi h na bahut.... Arrey same pinch... Mujhe v garmi lag rhi h.... Or lagna v chahiye... Kyu?? Pucho pucho.....(looking her with lust) Kyuki mere samne itni hot ladki jo khadi h....

Navya was trying to shout but that person was still holding her mouth....so she bite his hand...

Person:- ouchhh.... (Looking his hand, he got angry so he held his hair tightly pulling back) very bad navya.... Aise kisi ko bite karte h kya... Mujhe to tumse darr lag rha... Tumne mujhe abhi aise bite kiya to socho jab hum suhagraat manayenge tab tum kya kya karogi....

Navya horrifyingly :- har...shhaad...

Harshad:- yes baby...but daro mat...abhi me kuch nhi karunga kyuki mera mood nhi h abhi kuch karne ka... So jao...aaj tumhe baksh diya... But don't forget sweety .... I will be back soon...

Saying this harshad came out of the room... Navya was still shock nd only one sentence was ringing in her ear "I will be back soon"....

Navya closed her mouth with her hand to control her sob nd she slide down with the wall...

...................................................
Scene II

As soha entered inside the store room someone hold her hand from back nd squeeze her hand backward side....

So (crying in pain):- leave my hand baby... Its paining...

Person:- really... Is it paining too much...

So( difficultly):- ye..ess baby...

Person squeezed her hand more...

So (screaming):- ouchhh... What the hell is wrong with you VIKRAM.. Leave my hand plzz u r hurting me...

Vi(pushed her nd made her face him):- than why the hell u didn't told me about this marriage thing... Nd what about the msg u send me yesterday [Remember that cabir nd soha 1st encounter] that u will not come to meet me... R u trying to cheat on me...

So (cupping his face):- no baby... How can I cheat on you...

Vi:- than why... Kyu tumne mujhe iss baare me nhi bataya...

So :- I wanted to surprise u..

Vi:- but I m more than surprise... I m shocked... You r going to marry that Manik... Hmm... My business rival Manik....

So:- baby listen to me 1st...

Vi:- why soha.. R u in love with that Manik... Or u have changed your plan...

So:- no baby...I only love u... Trust me...

Vi:- fir kyu tum ussey shadi kar rhi ho.... Humne deal ki thi right that after destroying Malhotras we will get marry...

Manan:-Mera_Monster |✔(not edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें