Chapter:-22

Location:-Malhotra Mansion

Manik's POV

Aah such a hectic day it was... Today my dear brother Ulf Cabir got married with Navya... It was really difficult for him to make our family understand but at last not the least he made all of us convenience... Wanna know how? Well its Cabir dude nd he know how to persuade people... Choti maa was really angry on him but kehte h na maa ka dil baccho ki khushi me hi khush rehta h.. And about chachu than he is the coolest guy in this whole world but he was also not that much happy but later he agreed nd my dad he is still not convenience nd he clearly declared that he is not gonna accept Navya as his daughter in law... Now shadi to ho gyi nd soon paparazzi will get to know about this marriage thing so Dadi had decided to organize a reception party... Not that grand but its about Malhotras so it will be classy with few close relatives nd guest nd media of course...
Now its evening nd the party will soon start... I need to get ready but before this I need to calm my cells...
I went into shower nd stood under the hot water... I let the water flow upon my body ... As I closed my eyes the first thing I came about is Nandini... I don't know what is really wrong with her... She is really behaving different like something is bothering her... She said that our this closeness is not good... Why? Because M getting married... Like seriously is this the main reason... God Manik.. She is right... I m getting married nd being girl she will not like to being close to me.. But what about her... She is also coming close to Maddy na.. Have I said anything to her about it.. Yes I did.. I actually don't want to marry Soha but its about dad.. He want me to marry Soha because he will get that deal nd it will be profitable for our company... Soha se yaad aya that day she was also behaving different when Vikram came up to us.. And many times I had seen them talking with their eyes... M I missing something or what? Sometimes I really feel fishy in her behavior... Aah Manik you r really thinking too much... you need to concentrate on that document and as Nandini said that har insaan musibat ka samna karne k liye dusri upaay soch k rakhta h and that dusri uppay is backup... yaa I had a backup document ready with me but not complete... God I need to complete it in a time nhi to dad will get another reason to point me out... Chalo Manik Baba lets get ready as you have many things to deal with nd the most important task is NANDINI.. She really thinks that she can ignore me nd uppar se she don't care about me... But she doesn't know with whom she is messing with.. I m The Manik Malhotra nd I will make her confess that she also cares the way I do to her...
I got ready nd came down..

<Manik's outfit (By Manish Malhotra)>

The guest start coming nd soon Party got started.. Media were flooding up with their annoying question asking reason all of a sudden marriage of CaVya... Soon the whole attention went upon the newly wedded couple i.e. Cabir nd Navya...

 Cabir nd Navya