Day 2 { *Ab hoga dangal!! *}

Ca:- Are you mad Manik Malhotra.. You could have made her understand you... Tu aise kaise chup reh gya..

All boys were in Manik's room which was beside Nandini's room..
Manik was standing near window looking out while all boys were mad on him for his this step..
Sensing his silence, Abhi came nd stood behind him nd kept hand on his shoulder..

Ab:- Manik are you okay buddy? Dekh we know that you are also hurt but Nandini, she is going through a mental depression nd stress or iss halat me usne wo article padh liye nd than the difference between you made her brain conclude all the things in a wrong way... I know her this doubting on you nd your love wasn't right at all but Cabir is right, tujhe ussey samjhana chahiye tha...

Ma:-*turning toward him* Samjhaya ussey jata h jo samne wale k explanation ko sunna chahe.. She wasn't ready to hear me out but ussey yeh janna tha ki do I like Shayra or not... Kya ussey yeh nhi pata ki my this heart only loves her...

D:- Bhaiya, waise toh bade jab baat karte h toh choto ko bich me nhi bolna chahiye but still I want to say something..

Cabir nodded him to go on..

D:- This girls naa, they are really sensitive by there heart.. When they loves you, they love you with there whole heart.. They gives themselves to you.. They don't need you but they want you, want you to stay beside them at any cost... Me janta hu apne bhabhi k liye jo kiya unki safety k liye kiya but the thing she wanted to explain was that if you were beside her than you both could have fight with any storms whether be it that Vikram or anyone... Itna kuch hone k baad v she gave you chance just because she loves you, but that article destroyed her that faith also so her that outburst was not question on your love for her but her insecurities to loose her love that is you...

All looked at him with amazed expression.. Dhruv looked at them confusion like why they are looking at him like this.. Abhi came towrd him nd patted his shoulder..

Ab:- Bada ho gya Mr. Cry baby Malhotra.. Your words were really sensible nd I m proud that my sister got you as her soulmate..

Dhruv smiled nd looked at Manik who was lost somewhere..

D:- Bhaiya, bhabhi loves you nd you love her equally but just don't let her go for your this misunderstanding..

Ca:- Manik kya soch rha h?

Ma:- About next stage of 6 din ladki In

He said looking all of them but the next moment all jumped upon him with happiness..

After sometime all were sitting 👇🏻 there enjoying the sunset with drinks..