0.3

phil

     "alright class, i may look like a new face here at MCHS, but i think we'll all have a good year together. my name is Mr. Lester, and if i'm not mistaken, you're my homeroom students. i teach English here, and if you were placed in this homeroom, it most likely means that you've been placed in Honours English, just a higher ranked class than the general one." i started, writing my name on the board and attempting to fill the students in on why they were having a new teacher.

     "i will be the new loop teacher, if you were wondering. Mr. Ramos has retired, so for the remainder of your year 11 and 12, you will not be having him, but you'll be having me." i continued, in an attempt to clear any confusion.

     "will we still have Ms. Pentland for History?" a brunet with long hair and striking blue eyes like mine had asked me.

     "i don't see why you wouldn't, miss ?" i answered, waiting for her to correct me and tell me her name.

     "Sugg, Zoe Sugg." she beamed, seeming very friendly and well put together.

     "well nice to meet you Zoe, would anyone else like to introduce themselves, i'm not looking for a whole ice breaker, but more so just a name," i directed towards the rest of the class, having not have known anyone here.

    "my name's Caspar," a boy with blonde hair and grey sweatpants had said. (ew jake paul vibes).

     "nice to meet you, Caspar, anyone else?" i answered, and to my surprise, quite a few people have had their hand raised, probably all comfortable around each other anyway.

     "my names PJ Liguori," a male with brown locks and green eyes smiled.

     "my names Felix," another blonde with blue eyes called out. seriously, what was up with all of these blessed genes? i thought i was the only one with blue eyes.

     the introductions went on for quite a while, and we trudged through the majority of the students, all but one. it was the same one that just so happened to decide to sit across my desk. i decided to ask him, because it seemed like he wasn't going to talk unless prompted.

     "and what's your name?" i asked him, walking over to his desk. he looked up from his desk, knowing who i was walking to, and i swore i could see chocolate pools in his eyes.

     "uh, my names daniel,"