0.2

dan

i crouched down to my bottom drawer, and pulled out my infamous ripped black skinnies. yeah, today was the first day of school and i honestly wasn't feeling it. given our school didn't have a uniform, i would assume the students would try to go all out with their outfits, whilst i was just here with my monochrome aesthetic.

honestly, i don't see why i couldn't have been homeschooled, year 11 is just so extra. the only thing we realistically look forward to is the junior prom, but no one really goes anyway. i go to MCHS, which isn't all that bad of a high school. academically, we're pretty high up on the ranking, and you have to be accepted in order to attend but i was honestly just over the pretentious crap.

i towel dried my hat once more before slipping on my grey jumper. i didn't have the motivation to straighten my hair anymore, nor did i have the time. sure, i don't really appreciate the mess known as the hobbit hair, but at the end of the day, who cares?

--

     i parked up in front of hell, hah no not quite yet. i parked my car in the occupied parking lot in front of my school. i understand, i'm only 17, but i can drive folks.

     i looked down at my phone to see how late i was, and judging by the swarm of teenagers outside, i was guessing my timing was okay.

     i wasn't anticipating on making any friends this school year, aside from the ones i've already had from the former years. my best friend PJ and his buddy Chris were the people i would usually chill out with. if i didn't have them in my homeroom, i don't know how i'd survive.

     the doors the the school finally opened, and the students started piling, heading to the auditorium to get assigned our schedules. i slowly trudged behind, not looking forward to the new school year.