Blindfolded With The Styles Triplets

Start from the beginning

"I'm so - sorry. I thought... Harry.... you... shit. Edward I didn't know." I stammer out, nervous he's mad at me for being with his brother. Not quite sure how he's going to handle it.

"Oh but you did know, didn't you? You knew it wasn't me. You knew Marcel and I were watching as Harry touched you. They could never please you like I do, Y/N." The voice of an angry Edward is behind me, so close I can practically feel heat emanating from his torso. Then I do feel his heat, his hardness, his toned chest pressed against my back. His rough hands grabbing at my hips, pulling me against him and away from Harry.

"I thought we could play a game. Edward here thinks he's so damn good at fucking. Thinks he's the best shag of us three."
Fingers twist my nipples and it's a little harder to listen to Harry when he's touching me like this. "But what he doesn't know, is how wet you are. I haven't even properly used my mouth and I'm already much better than he is, aren't I?" The middle brother asks me. But before I can even mutter a syllable, a mouth is around my nipple and I practically howl at how good it feels. Finally, finally, someone's mouth is on my body again. Then there's another mouth around my second nipple. Edward snakes his hand in my panties and I just have to let out a moan when his fingers find my entrance.

"Fuck. You're getting so wet from my brothers touching you, aren't you? Look at you. Squirming when all they're doing is sucking those delectable little nipples." His finger teasing my folds before circling around my clit but never touching it. Hands are on my ass, my thighs, my hips. It's so much. All three of them touching me but I can't see who is where. I just know I love it. Tongues flicking the hard nubbins before sucking. It's like they're synchronized and it's driving me insane. I grind back against Edward and he sucks in a breath. My hands knotting in locks of two thirds the Styles triplets.

"Harry thinks we should all fuck you and see who's the best. But I thought it'd be more fun if we fucked you and you had to identify us."
The brother to my right says. Must be Marcel because his hair isn't as curly as Harry's. I'm not sure though, still without my sight.

"And you'd get punished if you guessed wrong." Edward growls in my ear as Marcel goes back to sucking my skin.

"How does that sound to you, Y/N?" Harry asks me. His cool breath prickling my skin to goosebumps.

"Wh - what kind of punishment?" I ask. Very, very intrigued in sex with three of the hottest guys I'd ever met.

"Play the game and you'll find out." Harry's lips ghosting across the curve of the bottom of my breast as he talks. Edward's taken this time to pull my underwear off and Marcel's mouth has traveled down my front. Hands encompassing my right thigh, mouth just a few inches from where I'm practically dripping.

"Yes. I'll do it. Just... don't get crazy with me. I do have work tomorrow." I breathe out.

"You may have to call in sick." Edward mumbles against my skin while Marcel starts licking the inside of my upper thigh. Harry's mouth quickly mimics his brother's and it's getting hard for me to focus on standing up. Just as my legs start shaking from the two younger brothers, Edward picks me up my the bottom of my thighs behind my knees. My legs spread open and I can feel his hard dick pushing against the crease of my ass. Two tongues touch me at the edge of my bikini line. One licks a stripe up my left side then the other does the same on the right side. Each swipe of their tongues takes them closer to my clit. They leave me just before one of them touches me where I need it most.

"We're taking you to the bed. Each of us gets turns doing things to you. You're not allowed to touch us. Keep your hands to yourself." Someone says as I'm being carried to a bedroom. It smells like Edward's. Of course he'd take me to his room. My backside coming in contact with his soft, almost silken, sheets. My head is lifted and there's a pillow placed below it. I've half a mind to think that was Marcel making sure I'm comfortable. There's two boys sitting on either side of me and someone's weight is indenting the mattress, near my feet. Hands travel up my sides and stop at my breasts. Palms cupping them and rolling my nipples. I spread my legs, eager to be touched by someone there.