Daddy Direction (Liam)

Start from the beginning

"I can see that." Your eyes watch closely as he lets go of the bag, leaning down to push his pants and boxers to his ankles, freeing his erection and you finally see just how much he want it. You lick your lips and he notices.
"You want it, baby?" He looks up at you and you nod, watching as he strokes himself.

"Please, let me." You moan, moving off the bed and dropping to your knees on the floor. He lets go of himself, pushing your head towards him as you slide him into your mouth. You groan against him when you feel how hard he is for you, squeezing your hands around him and sucking on the tip of him, moving your lips farther and farther down until you begin to gag.

"Take it all in, you slut." He demands and you push your head down more but it wont fit. "Relax your throat muscles." He tells you and you try to figure out just how to do that.

Your throat opens up to him and your lips hit his base. You begin sucking and his knees wobble. You reach your hands around him to press onto his ass, pulling him almost all the way out of your mouth then back in again, his fingers pulling at your hair and guiding your head back onto him.

"Fuck, that feels so good. Just like that, baby." He groans and his head falls back.

You can tell its taking everything in him to hold himself up, leaning forward onto the balls of his feet to regain balance. "Mmm, fuck. You like that dont you? Taking it all in like that."

His words are almost enough to get you off, your wetness flooding down your legs...If you could just...

"Hey." He says, pulling himself out of your mouth and ripping your wrist away from yourself.

"Liam, please." You beg, wanting release. He looks at you like youve murdered someone.

"...Daddy." You correct yourself.

"Get on the bed." He tells you and you climb up and lie down, awaiting his touch, desperate for it. He reaches into the bag, finally revealing whats inside, pulling out two pairs of handcuffs and a blindfold. You shiver as you watch him walk over to you, lifting an arm up and locking it onto the bed and doing the same to your other arm.

"Fuck." You breath out as he straddles over you, slipping the blindfold over your eyes, feeling him hard against your thigh. "Please." You say as his hand runs up your body.

"Please what?" He pants out, his accent becoming thick and deep.

"Please, daddy." You whimper out and his fingers find your center, sliding up and down your folds.

"So wet for me." You can feel him shift on the bed, his face becoming closer to your core.
Your fingers wrap around the handcuffs attached to the bed, gripping onto them because they are the only thing in your reach.
You can feel his breath, hot against you and you moan. "I havent even touched you yet, baby." He laughes, running a finger down your slit.

"Ugghhh." You push your hips forward. He holds them down in place so you cant move.

"Be a good girl for daddy." He orders and you keep still, waiting for him to touch you more. You can almost see him grinning at what he's doing to you, wanting to burst and get inside of you, but he must please you first before letting himself cum inside you. He wants to watch you cum a few times.

All of a sudden, you feel his tongue reach forward and lick straight up your slit, circle around your clit and sinking deep inside you, licking around your walls. You cry out in pleasure as Liam slides two fingers into you, curling them up to meet with your G-Spot.

Your body responds right away, thrashing against him and trying your hardest to wiggle out of his grip so you can push into him but he's to strong.

His tongue pulls from your folds and flicks quickly across your clit before sucking it into his mouth, pushing his fingers deeper inside of you. You cum almost instantly, pouring your juices out and onto his face and he happily cleans you up. He kisses the inside of your thighs as you come down from your high, panting until you catch your breath.
But its taken away from you when you feel his tongue back on you, licking all over and causing you to scream from the pleasure and the feeling of the after shocks from your previous orgasm. Your back arches off the bed and the cuffs press into your wrists and you wince at the pain but cant help but react violently as he licks every where he possibly could.

You approach your second orgasm quickly, feeling warn out and finished by now but Liam kisses up your body before attaching his lips to yours, trailing them down your neck and biting down on your skin.

"This isnt going to be gentle, baby.

Understand?" He whispers into your ear. You can hardly wait.

"Yes, daddy." He runs his hands down the sides of your body and down to his dick, pushing himself against your entrance. You whimper, still feeling sensitive but he slams into you, pounding in and out as he reaches up to take off the blindfold. You looks into his dark eyes full of lust, sweat beading at his forehead already.

"So fucking tight, baby." He pants, pushing in and out of you in a really quick pace. You moan, wanting to grab onto him but just scraping your wrists against the hard metal.

You groan at the pain as Liam leans down to attach his lips to yours, biting on your bottom lip. The bed creaks beneath both of you, wobbling as much as Liam did when you took him in your mouth.

You can hear him breathing into your ear, whispering dirty things to you and pushing you closer to the edge quicker then you thought. The bottom of his stomach brushes against your clit, want the feel of release badly and getting exactly that within a matter of seconds. Liam pushes into you harder, riding out your orgasm. Once you come down, he still doesnt stop. He hasnt gotten off yet. You whimper as he unlocks the cuffs, letting you free.

"Turn around." He says and you get on all fours. His hand slaps across your ass, hard before he pushes into you again, pressing onto your G-Spot perfectly in this angle.

"Fuck." You yell you, letting you head fall forward and you can see your skin slamming against each other between your legs. The room has gotten so hot and you groan your way into your fourth orgasm, crying out his name. He pulls out before you correct it with "daddy" again. You dont think you can cum anymore but he wants you too, pulling your hair back so youre looking at him.

"You will cum again, you little slut. You know you like it." He growls and your body falls onto the bed but he doesnt stop, only pushes into you harder, slapping your ass again and you cum around him again, crying into the sheets. You dont know where the tears came from because it felt so fucking good but youd had enough. Liam thrusts into you three more times before letting out his load deep, deep inside you, falling down on your back.
He rolls off of you to pulls out and rubs his hands over his face, removing the sweat.

"Fuck, that was hot." He says, looking over at you.

"Yeah," You nod. "It was."

"How many times did you fucking cum?" He laughs. "That felt good, didnt it?"

"It did." You smiled as he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close. He breathes out long and slow before breathing normally again. You press your ear to his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

"Im so tired, babe." He says as he yawns. You only groan in agreement. "Lets do this again when we wake up. But ill need a shower."

"Sounds good." Your eyes close.

"Yeah." He says. "So I expect you to be up before me, naked in the shower. You know that right." Your body, already shuddering at his commands.

"Will do." You agree, falling asleep as he kisses the top of your head.