Explanations

Explanations

Victor William was having a rough day. It was the eve of their 18th birthday and he knew that tomorrow was gonna suck the life out of him. He knew that it was William who’s gonna be highlighted and Vic will end up getting drunk by himself. So at the eve of their birthday, he wanted to spend the whole night partying with Leslie Jones, his girlfriend.

“Dude, do you have any condoms?” Luke, his best friend, slurred at him, Luke’s alcohol-fumed breath smothering Vic’s face.

“Here.” He fished one of his condoms from his back pocket and gave it to his best friend as he finished his beer.

“Cool.”

“Hey… Happy birthday.” Leslie kissed his lips as she came out of nowhere.

He kissed her back as the strobelights danced around them. He hooked his arm around her and pulled her away from the bar. They struggled towards the club’s restrooms as the music pumped the foundations of the club off. They ended up in the 2nd stall of the women’s restroom.

Leslie placed her arms around Vic’s neck as her legs wrapped themselves around his waist. He dug his fingers into her hair as his parted her lips with his tongue. She moaned as she lifted his shirt off. He pulled away from their kiss and stared at her beautiful eyes as she traced his body with her fingers. He lowered his hand from her face and started kneading one of her breasts. Leslie was moaning something at Vic but he didn’t hear it because all that filled his head that moment was,

“HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!”

Something in Vic clicked and woke up. He wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and gave her a passionate kiss. He gave her a weak voltage of electricity on the peak of the kiss to knock her out. He left her peacefully sleeping on the closed toilet lid. He felt his whole body vibrate in excitement as his brain processed the Call that rang inside his head. He stood in front of the restroom mirror as his skin slowly glowed. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down because he believed that stressful moments trigger his powers.

It didn’t work. His skin continued to glow that making looking at himself hurt his eyes. He knew that he didn’t have much time so he decided to wing it and ran out of the restroom while shining bright like a diamond. The drunk clubrats cheered on as he ran, thinking that it was all effects. He ran out into the night as he felt that buzz was getting strong enough. His whole body was vibrating with electricity that they were sparks of blue lightning flashing out of him.

He didn’t know how it happened but his own body started moving by itself. His feet started running by themselves and he watched as his body shone brighter as he ran down the road. He didn’t know what was happening but he knew that he was heading somewhere filled with danger. He prepared himself as he felt the ground beneath him grumbled. Then his hand formed itself into a fist and came crashing into a woman’s body!

He stood there and stared as he melted the floating cocoons by pointing the beam of light that his finger emitted. Vic didn’t know why but a smiled formed on his face as the dark cocoons melted back into the shadows. The blonde girl fell down but kept floating 5 centimeters over the road. Then Vic’s eyes landed on the white haired boy who closed his eyes the moment he realized that he was about to fall, seemed that he lost all of his hope. Vic went to him and caught him before the boy fell.

“Who are you?” The boy asked as he opened his eyes and gazed at Vic’s shining face.

Vic didn’t get the chance to answer because a vine coiled around his neck and pulled him away, making him let go of the other boy. He got pulled on the road but that didn’t last long because the sparks that flicker off of him burnt the vine. He stood up and glared at the naked woman who had vines and root slithering all around her.