Unsuspecting Enemy

Dinah's POV

It was all a blur, it happened so fast. One moment Simon was driving us home, and then the next we were being abducted by some maniac psychopath. A phone rang in the car causing us all to jump in surprise.

"I have them sir. They will delivered shortly." The man says in to his phone.

"Yes sir, all six." He says again before the call ends. Twenty minutes later, we pull up alongside a beautiful designed mansion. Two different men were waiting, and pulled us roughly out of the car as soon as it had stopped. We were taken in to the mansion and straight to a elegantly decorated living room. It wasn't long before a woman in a cloak entered as well. I swear she looked familiar.

"It's good to see you all again

"It's good to see you all again. I trust you aren't in too much discomfort?" She asks, almost teasingly.

"If you consider being as comfortable, then sure!" Ally says.

"Well little one, enjoy this while it lasts because it won't be long." The lady retorts.

"Mom, why are you doing this?" Y/N suddenly asks, catching us by surprise.

"Bravo, you figured it out. I'm impressed." She says, pulling off her cloak to reveal her face. Jason looks like he's about to faint.

"You two ruined me, and now I want revenge. I loved L.A with all my heart, but ever since you two came along, L.A became distant. He went away with for long periods of time. I want to restore things to the way they used to be, and that means you and your brother must be gone." She says, before pulling out a handgun.

"Any last words, Jason?"

"I love you Ally, forever and always." He says. She arms the gun, and rests her finger on the trigger. Y/N lunges forward, grabbing the barrel of the gun and pointing it all the ceiling. Jason and I spring in to action as well, physically removing the from their mother's possession. I quickly toss the gun to Ally. The two guards each fire a shot, one of which strikes Y/N. Ally fires back, hitting one of the guards who drops his weapon. Jason grabs the gun that the guard dropped before aiming at the remaining one. Ally points hers at the woman underneath me and my thighs.

"Mila, Mani dial the police, NOW!" Ally commands. They do as told, and a few minutes later, three officers enter the room before arresting our assailants. As they're taken away, I turn to Ally.

"When did our little ball of sunshine turn so viscious?" I ask. She chuckles.

 She chuckles