Moving On

Dinah's POV

I looked at the small delicately hand crafted book cradled in my handks. The product of three hours of hard work, painstakingly cutting and glueing picture after picture. And frankly, it may have been a waste of time.

Trouble in Paradise?
Reports say Y/S/N could be no more.

That's right, Y/N had found someone else to be with, who wasn't me. Her name? Zara Larsson. I guess it's no surprise she went for Zara, considering how much prettier she is than me.

"Shhh, don't cry Cheechee

"Shhh, don't cry Cheechee." Camila says, rubbing my back as I bawl my eyes out.

"Get some sleep, you look beyond tired." Chancho orders, taking everything out of the room, the photo album, the supplies, and my phone. I lay in my bunk silently, willing sleep to take over me.

Camila's POV

I hate seeing Dinah sad like this, but truth be told, this is her fault. Sighing, I plop down on the sofa in the back lounge just before Ally walks in.

"What are you still doing up? It's late!" She says.

"Well, Dinah and I just finished a gift for Y/N before we saw the news. And you can guess what happened next." I say. She nods, and joins me on the sofa in silence.

"Do you think Y/N's truly happy with Zara?" Ally asks suddenly.

"I don't know, but it sure looks like it." At that moment the door to the bus flies open, revealing Y/N and her new girlfriend.

"Hi girls! This is Zara, and Zara, these are Camila and Ally from Fifth Harmony. The others are probably asleep in their bunks."

"Hi! I'm Camila

"Hi! I'm Camila." I greet.

"And I'm Ally." Ally greets. Zara returns the greetings before following her girlfriend toward the bunks. Well, shit.

"WHY IS SHE HERE, Y/N? THIS IS A FIFTH HARMONY BUS!" Dinah yells. Ally and I quickly share a glance before sprinting toward the noise.

"AM I NOT ENTITLED TO BRING ALONG A FRIEND?" Y/N retorts.