"Don't get close to the stove, which I'm cooking on. It's very hot, like touching fire."

The cat nodded, and watched you intensely as you uncomfortably stirred the soup. You heard a commotion behind you, but you paid no attention to it.

"Shut up, you swines!" Alois hissed down at all of them. Claude looked at his master, secretly wishing he was in his spot, and made his way over to the couch. He saw William reading a book, while the others conversed with each other.

"Something on your mind?" A black cat asked the butler. Claude looked over to Sebastian, then back to the rest of the cats.

"Nothing that you would be interested in," Claude responded, slowly getting pissed off from the butler next to him. Sebastian smirked.

"It's about miss (Y/n), is it not?" He mused, in which Claude just narrowed his eyes and walked away. He raised an eyebrow, and shrugged.

"Dinner's ready," you said, pouring separate bowls of soup for the cats. "Hope you enjoy."

The cats morphed back into humans as you grabbed another bowl from the fridge. 

"You're not going to have any soup? What a pity," Sebastian hummed behind you. Jumping, you quickly turned around to the smirking, semi-naked butler.

"God dammit, don't scare me like that!" You hissed at him, and he gave you a chuckle and one of his smirks. "Anyways, you aren't eating anything."

"You know why," Sebastian mused with another sly smirk. You sighed, but kept listening. "Why aren't you eating what you made?"

"There wasn't enough for me, so I gave it to them," you replied and grabbed a fork out of a drawer, and stabbed a watermelon and ate it. You looked over to see Sebastian staring at you, making you feel a bit uncomfortable. 

"Um, is there something on my face?" You asked, and Sebastian shook his head and turned away, his tail swishing from side to side with pleasure.

You sighed, and went back to eating your fruit salad. You heard your phone buzz, and you grabbed it. There was an unknown number on it, and the text read, do you like me?

Creeping you out a little, you turned off your phone and turned your attention onto your healthy dinner. There wasn't much left, but it'll keep you full for the night.

You yawned, but tonight was a weekend night! You weren't doing anything big tomorrow except for the get-together with Austin. 

"Hey, wanna watch a movie tonight?" You asked everyone, and all their ears perked up by your voice at the same time. They looked over at you, tails swishing side to side happily. 

"Is that a yes?"

After dinner was finished and Claude helping you wash the dishes (although you did have a small argument about who's going to wash them), they all morphed back into cats, which did look like a painful process, but they all say that they're fine. Kind of suspicious...

Ciel jumped into your lap as you sat down, however was pushed off by Ronald, who was shoved off by Alois, who was then headbutted off by Ciel. You decided to pay no attention to the commotion down below as you looked through the movies.

"Oh! How about (f/m)?" You asked them, looking down at a ball of navy blue fluff. He looked up at you and rolled his eyes, almost as if he was saying, I don't give a fuck. Go right ahead.

"I'm going to take that as an, 'okay, sounds good, (Y/n)."

Watching the movie was nice, and all the cats seemed very intrigued by it. Your phone went off, again during the movie, and you quietly reached over and grabbed it. 

It was the unknown person again, and he said:

Do you love me?

Your eyes narrowed, and turned your phone off and turned your attention back onto the screen. However, you phone lit up yet again.

I know you do

You wanted to respond, but you didn't know what would happen to you or the cats. Sebastian looked over to see you having a horrified expression on your phone.

Without disturbing anyone, he padded over to you and placed a paw on his shoulder, which made you jump a little, but not enough to disturb the cats that were watching the movie with curiosity.

He gave you a look that said, you don't look okay, I hope your okay. You smirked, and ruffled his fur a little, making him purr.

"Thanks, fuzzy buddy," you replied, putting your phone down again and turning the ringer off with ease. He meowed back, and started to play with your hair (he was actually braiding it, but you thought he was only playing with it).

Everything was going to be fine, right?