"How was the drive?" Armin asked. Everyone began to file back into the house and take back their seats. The three of them stood off to the side of the couch, in view of the kitchen and the television.

"It was alright." Mikasa responded. "Quiet."

"Good!" Armin grinned. "49'ers and Saints game is on if you wanna go watch." Mikasa nodded and Armin returned to the kitchen.

"I see you're still wearing that scarf." Eren gave a playful tug on it, and she flushed before grabbing it back.

"I like it."

Eren chuckled. "I know you do. But really, it's ancient. I gave that to you years ago."

"I don't care." Mikasa adjusted it. Her eyes looked over to where Levi was sitting quietly. Eren swallowed as he followed her gaze. Levi looked over to them, and the two made eye contact.

"Umm..." Eren began, but Mikasa cut him off.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Eren sighed. Great. Great start. Wonderful.

Levi raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you seem like a friendly person."

"Do you own this place?" Mikasa asked again.

"No, I don't. He's off with family." Levi stood up from his seat and walked over to them. He passed Reiner, Annie, and Bertholt on the couch.

"Who are you then?" Mikasa crossed her arms. Eren could already feel the tension.

Levi walked straight up to Mikasa and glared. "Well little miss ray of sunshine, I just happen to be-"

"He's my boyfriend." Eren blurted.

Both Mikasa and Levi blinked and looked to Eren. He cleared his throat and shifted so that he was directly next to Levi. The older nodded as placed his hand in Eren's back pocket. "Yeah. That."

Mikasa looked surprised. Her usual calm face was broken by her wide eyes. She returned to normal as she replied,

"No."

Eren cocked his head, "What do you mean no?"

"No." Mikasa crossed her arms. "You never told me you liked anyone."

"That's because I knew you would act like this." Eren placed a hand over his eyes in exasperation. Nobody else seemed to hear their conversation. They were all too busy making food or watching the game. He could tell someone made a touchdown by the cheering.

Levi narrowed his gaze at Mikasa. So this is the infamous sister. Just as protective as Eren made her out to be.

"What's your name?" Mikasa spat out.

"Levi." He returned with the same amount of attitude. There was more cheering; Eren could hear Annie scold,

"Wow you guys are fuckin' loud shut the hell up you're going to piss off the whole damn neighborhood."

Mikasa's eyes widened. "Levi? The tutor?"

Levi placed his free hand over his heart, "Aww, you told her about me." He nudged Eren with his shoulder. Eren blushed as he turned to Levi and playfully growled,

"Shut up."

"So now you two are dating." Mikasa retorted monotone.

"Uhh...Yeah."

She was silent for a moment before saying "I don't like you."

"Likewise." Levi said coolly.

"Good." Mikasa replied. She walked away to go talk with Marco and Jean.