The plan⁉️

Jungkook: Wake up!‼️‼️
Y/n: huh?
Jungkook: Unless, u wanna skip school today too?
Y/n: Oh shit I forgot.
Jungkook: Go shower.
You get up to shower then go downstairs after your finished. You see Jungkook eating breakfast.
Y/n: Wow, u didn't save any for me?
Jungkook: Of course not.
Y/n: Thanks.
Jungkook pulls your arm and sits you on a chair. He walks into the kitchen and brings out a plate of food.
Jungkook: Here, hurry and eat it.
Y/n: Ok.
After you finish eating Jungkook grabs your shoes and puts it on you. He takes your hand as you two walk to school.

Hyeri: Yah, isn't that y/n and Jungkook?
Girl #2 (she's not specified but comment names): Omg, it is, wtf is going on?
Hyeri: Idk but just wait till later, she's gonna be sorry.

Y/n: Can you let go now?
Jungkook: Why you don't want your boyfriend holding your hand?
Y/n: Well, it's not that.
Jungkook: Then what is it?
Y/n: Well, I don't want people to know we're dating.
Jungkook: Why
Y/n: Because I'm afraid that you might get laughed at because your dating someone like
me. I'm new to this school so I'm probably gonna get bullied.
Jungkook: I could care less about what people have to say about us, and that's why I'm here, to protect you. I will let the whole world know we're dating. (I'm pretty sure that's gonna be easy golden maknae😉😉)

You guys continue to walk towards school as people stare at you two. Jungkook sees you getting nervous so he tightens his grip on your hand and pulls you closer. He walks you to class, and sits down.

Y/n: And this isn't awkward for you?
Jungkook: No.
Y/n: Did you see all those people...
Jungkook kisses you.
Jungkook: I don't care.
Y/n: Not here Jungkook.
You slap him on the arm.

Hyeri: Did you just see that?
Girl #2: Yeah. What are you going to do?
Hyeri: I don't know, give me ideas.
Girl #2: Umm, we could wait for her to be alone, and then we'll attack her right there at the moment and confront her.
Hyeri: No stupid! By the looks of it Jungkook and y/n will be together the whole day.
Girl#2: What about if she uses the bathroom?
Hyeri: There's no doubt Jungkook will stand by the door and wait.
Girl#2: Well we could rat her out and tell the teachers.
Hyeri: Ok I will come up with the ideas, yours are stupid. Do you really think I would tell the teacher? What? So I can be put on the spot by the other students? No way idiot.
Girl#2: Ok, sorry.
Hyeri: Whatever, let's go to the bathroom.

The bell rings, as the students come in. You walk to your seat and Jungkook just stares at you the whole time.
*Creep* you thought to yourself, but then just laughed it off.
You were paying attention to the board, but then all of a sudden you hear a scream right behind you. You look back to see hyeri.
Teacher: Are you alright Hyeri?
Hyeri: No, y/n farted, and it stinks.
The whole class laughed, I'm not kidding even the teacher did.
Teacher: That was pretty dramatic Hyeri.
Hyeri: Well, maybe if she hadn't farted.
Teacher: Well, everyone farts, even you do. Now pay attention class.
You looked back to Jungkook nervously, and he just smiles assuringly at you, and you turn away embarrassed 😩.

So I did this as a short chapter because I wanted to name the girl#2 so that the story could work out a bit better. So yeah, comment some names for her! Thanks for reading this! Love you all⭕️💯☺️❤️