Confession pt.2

Jungkook and y/n walk to the Ferris wheel. They get on together but sit on opposite sides. *awkward silence*
Y/n: Yah Jungkook!
He gets scared and flinches a little.
Jungkook: What?!
Y/n: Annyeonghasaeyo.
Jungkook: 😑
Y/n starts to laugh at Jungkooks reaction.

Jungkook's pov
She's so cute when she laughs, I swear.(sistar 😂😝) Ugh I think I have a thing for her. Or have I always had a thing for her? What have I gotten myself into. Why did I protect her from Jimin. Why did I feel the need too? Ugh, what is life anymore? Why do I always think about her. Why do I get angry and annoyed when other guys are around her? What's a word for that feeling? Jealousy.... wow am I jealous?
Y/n: yah! Why are u so quiet? U look like ur thinking about life, gosh.
Jungkook: y/n-ah...
Y/n: Yes? *smiles cutely*
Ughhhhh she's so cute!!!!!
Jungkook: I like you.
Y/n: *coughs and chokes* what?
Jungkook: I like u a lot.
Y/n:...😳
Jungkook: Ever since u came to our school, I just felt the need to protect u. I've been so jealous that other people have constantly been on you. I always think about u. U never leave my mind. I just feel the need to call u mine. I need u in my life y/n. I will be sincerely dedicated into us. I promise u the world. I can't stop thinking about u and I. I always wondered why I am so protective of u. I know why now, I'm in love with u.
Y/n: Jungkook.... I don't know...
Jungkook: u don't know what?
Y/n: I just don't know wha...
Authors pov
She just stops talking.
The ride ends. Jungkook looks disappointed 😔.
They get off. Jungkook and y/n start to walk to her house. All of a sudden two drunk men come out of nowhere.
Man #1: yah! U! Yeah u girl! Why are u so pretty?
He says as he brushes her jawline.
Jungkook: yah! Get off!
Man#2: awe is this ur boyfriend? Ha! He's so cute! What u gonna do bout this?
He walks over to y/n and touches her.... everywhere.
Jungkook: Get the fuck off of her!
He pushes the guy off of her.
The first guy comes and punches Jungkook.
Y/n: Jungkook!
Jungkook gets back up and starts to punch the guy until he's unconscious. While the other guy is trying to kidnap y/n. (Yes y/n is very useless in this situation)
She started to scream and Jungkook looks back and runs after them. He finally reaches him and puches the guy until he collapsed on the ground partly from being drunk and partly from jungkook's punch.
Jungkook: are u ok?
He says as he turns her around to make sure she really is ok.
Y/n: I'm ok...
She starts to cry.
Jungkook: why are u crying?
Y/n: Bc he almost kidnapped me I was scared! U could've gotten hurt Jungkook! U need to be careful. Can't we just take the bus next time?!😭😭
He pulls her into a hug. After a bit she stops crying.
Y/n: can u take me home now? I'm scared.
Jungkook: ok let's go.
After a while of walking they get to her house. Her moms not home because she went on a job in the U.S.
Jungkook: Ok here u are. I'm gonna go. Bye, goodnight.
Y/n: why don't u come inside for a bit Jungkook? I'm still scared and ur hurt at least let me help u with that.
She points to his cut arm that he must've busted when he was punching the guy on the ground.
Y/n: and look at ur face!
It was scratched up and had a bruise from the guy punching him.
Jungkook: It's ok I'll be fine just go inside and I'll stick around the neighborhood. If ur in trouble just call me.
Y/n: just come inside.
Jungkook: ugh ok.
They get inside her house. They walk up to her bedroom and Jungkook sits on her bed.
Y/n: Wait a minute let me get the first aid kit.
Jungkook:ok.
He looks around her room and sees pictures. He smiles at how cute she was growing up as a kid.
Y/n: ok, here we go.
She starts by cleaning all the blood from his arm then wraps it with a bandage.
Y/n:*mumbles* that should be good.
Then she moves onto his face.
As she's wiping his face he stares at her beautiful flawless face.
She finally meets her eyes with his. Then all of a sudden she slaps his shoulder.
Jungkook: What was that for?
Y/n: Stop staring at me! U creep!
Jungkook: Ok! Omg!
He closes his eyes, while she chuckles at him.
Y/n: arraso, I'm done.
She puts the stuff away and comes back to her room. She finds Jungkook looking through her old pictures. He just laughs at them.
Y/n: yah. U don't like them?
Jungkook: It's not that, they're all cute photos of u.
Y/n:😳
He puts it away and looks at her face to face.
Jungkook: Y/n, about earlier...
Y/n: I don't wanna hear about it!
Jungkook: it would help if u just listen to me for once!
Y/n: No! I don't care.
Jungkook: wow u don't care?
Y/n: No, Jungkook I didn't mean it like that...
Jungkook: y/n, why do you have to be like this? Why? Why can't you just understand how I feel? Why can't u just stay with me? Why can't I call u mine? Why? Why do u make everything so hard on me?
Y/n: Jungkook-ah, I, I, I....
Jungkook: that's right, I forgot how shy u were.
He pushes her against the wall and hovers over her
Y/n: jungkook-ah. Stop.
Jungkook: no.
Y/n: huh?
Jungkook: I said no. I said I like you. Maybe ur too afraid to show it. I can help u with that.

Hello! That's it for the story this time! Hahahhahshahahahhahahahha u dirty minded people! Go ahead and think for what is going to happen next!