TaeKookMin

*Next day at school*

V: Hey wanna get some ice cream after school?
Y/n: Sure.

*ring ring*
U all take ur seats. You noticed Jungkook still didn't come to class. U decided to go look for him so u told the teacher u felt sick. U went around the school looking for Jungkook. U finally find him on the roof.

Y/n: Jungkook? Are you okay?
Jungkook: I'm fine. Now move, I'm going back to class.

Jungkook pushed Y/n out the way and walked back to class. Y/n was stunned by his actions but shrugged it off as she thought that he was just having a rough day. She walked back to her class and sat down next to Jungkook. Even though he was pretending to sleep, he was staring at Y/n the whole time.

Jimin: Y/n, you need the notes? You missed quite a few when you were gone
Y/n looked at Jimin. She didn't know if this was a scheme or not but she knew that Jungkook was there to protect her.

Jungkook: She doesn't need your notes you pathetic loser.
Jimin: Who are you calling pathetic loser? You're the one who wanted to rape her
He smirked and fixed his eye gaze to Y/n. She rolled her eyes then looked at Jungkook who was glaring at Jimin.

Jungkook: Dude shut up. Are you really that stupid?! She already knows that you're the raper here! I told her everything already! Don't act so idiotic you beach!
Jimin: What beach?
Teacher: Jimin! Jungkook! Be quiet.
Jungkook/Jimin: Ok teacher.
For the rest of the period Jungkook kept staring at y/n, he looked over his shoulder and saw that V was staring at her, but he really he was staring at the board. He got angry, and just layed on his desk.
*ring ring*
Y/n: Jungkook, wake up! Jungkook! (she whines)
He wakes up and looks at her confused.
Y/n: Jungkook the class ended. Me and v are going to get ice cream, go home now.
Jungkook: ice cream? U and v? I'm coming too then.

Too be continued

😊☺️..... well that's it for now, well stay tuned for the next chapter.

Preview:
Jungkook: y/n, why do you have to be like this? Why? Why can't you just understand how I feel? Why can't u just stay with me? Why can't I call u mine? Why? Why do u make everything so hard on me?
Y/n: Jungkook-ah, I, I, I....
Jungkook: that's right, I forgot how shy u were.
He pushes her against the wall and hovers over her.....

Ok that's all for now! Enjoy!😊😁😀😃😄😆😊😊😊☺️ comment if u want more!