ONE HELL OF A DREAM

2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FALLING FOR A VAMPIRE.

finding my way through the dark woods. I stumble on tree roots and rocks. making my way to... I... don't.. know. I don't no where I am or even where im going what's going on? why do I feel afraid. is someone watching me?. I whipped my head around looking right into a pair of beautiful ice blue eyes.

"your mine, I wont let you leave" the tall tanned beautiful man towered over me as he growled. his hair a dark golden silk and his body... OMG! his BODY! was amazing. a perfect eight pack and roped arms. he grabbed my waist and pulled me against his chest kissing me roughly on the mouth.

pushing his tongue into my mouth and sliding his hands down to the hem of my green summer dress and sliding his hand underneath it. grabbing my thighs and picking me up. my arms going around his neck and my legs went around his waist as he pushes my back against the nearest tree. he pulls my dress off and kisses down my chest making me moan and I pull on his hair and I can feel him smiled against my skin.

"Katherine" the man said and I looked into his eyes.

"Katherine come away with me" I looked at him with a small smiled.

"you know I cant" he set me down and took a step back. "is it because of that Vampire" he spat. making me flinch. 

"yes it is" I spat back as he noticed what he just said. "Kat im sorry" he grabbed my hands. "I didn't mean to make you mad...I know your part vampire but your also part wolf like me-"

 I sat up and looked over at Sebastian who was sound asleep. I got up and walked to the bathroom and walked to the sink splashed some water on my face. after I was done I walked back into the room to find it empty. "Sebastian?"

I looked around the room and found his phone was gone so, I decided to just lay back on the bed and star at the ceiling. I was about to fall into sleep when the door opened. I slowly sat up. "where did you go?" he snapped his head around.

(guess I scared him lol). "phone call. I took it outside" he got into the bed beside me. "what bout you when I woke up you weren't here?" I stared at the ceiling. "in the bathroom" I then looked over to see he was staring at me. then he was on top of me smiling.

"well since we're both awake" he leaned down and was about to kiss me when I stopped him. "im not in the mood" I gave him a serious look. "oh, come on" he leaned back down but I pushed him off. "whats wrong. why are you acting like this?" I whipped around and glared at him. "there's nothing wrong" he gave me a look that said (yeah right). "Katherine if there is something wrong, you know you can tell me"

he stood and walked to stand beside me. "I-it's nothing" I lied because if he knew that I was having those kind of dreams about a wolf. I have a feeling that he would burst into flames. "I know your lying but I wont push it so... lets just go back to bed, ok?" I nodded and we both got back into the bed. 

I cuddled into him and fall back to sleep...

"do you think I could go see Vara?" I looked at Sebastian as he was heating up blood for us. "yeah when do you wanna go--oh wait you wanna today" I grinned when he looked at me. then threw me some keys. "be careful" I looked at him like he had grown two heads.

"im always careful" he smirked. "I meant be careful the car you'll be driving is new. I kinda don't want any scratches on it" that made me smirk. "well then you'll be disappointed because im a CRAZY driver and when I get back there will be dents in it. NOT just scratches" I started walking but then Sebastian grabbed my arm spinning around and kissing me.