LOVE ME

2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FALLING FOR A VAMPIRE.

when i woke, i got up slowly and looked around (not one dream, because it became reality last night) i got out of bed and walked to my mirror in the bathroom and looked at my neck two little dots on my neck that-btw did not hurt, well i guess that's good.

i took my shower and dried my hair and body. went to my closet and grabbed my uniform. went to work-no time to call it HELL'S KITCHEN-work went by fast and when i got home there was a blue car in my drive way. i parked beside the unknown car and got out of mine, noticing someone sitting on my porch. it was Sebastian... i hesitated, but then walked up the steps to sit by him. "hi" was all i said. "hey do you wanna go somewhere for a while?" he asked, looking at me.

"i don't know you, why would i go anywhere with you?" after i said it he laughed.

"Katherine we know each other a lot and you know that" he said and got up and pulled me up wrapping his arm around my waist.

"don't make me do what-i as you can see don't want to do" as i said it i tried to get out of his grip... it didn't work. "you know I'm just going to keep coming back" he smiled. still not letting go of me.

"well i think i liked you better in my dreams. in real life you are just an ass" i say with a smirk. he let go of me and i walked to the door. walking in with him fallowing. i was going to get a soda and i was pushed up to the wall. Sebastian grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the wall so i couldn't move. he was so close i could feel his heart against my chest wait vampire's have heart beats? when the hell that happen?

 "ok, fine lets go on a date" he let me go. I was froze there, my arms dropped to my sides.

"I don't do dates Sebastian, im not good on dates I get really-"

"fine lets walk and talk about ourselves" he smirked and I looked at him like (I hate you) 

"fine, tomorrow at noon. dont be late" I i say with a smirk. walking to the fridge grabbed a soda. looking back to see Sebastian sittin on my damn couch... I mean really?

"what the hell you doin?" I looked at him with angry eyes.

"you think im going to leave you in a house all by yourself? don't think so hon" he said with a smirk, turning on the TV.

"ok you can stay" as I said it a huge grin went crossed his face, then I said. "down here" and then the grin disappeared it made me grin and walked up the steps I made it to the third step when I was pulled back to face Sebastian.

"what do you want?" I asked a little annoyed.

"no goodnight kiss?" and as he said it, my face turned beat red. "NO!" I yelled and ran up to my room. I could hear him laughing, which made me mad a little. after a minute I went to my bathroom changed into a oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts and then jumped on my bed a went to sleep...

***

I woke up I don't know why but I did and I found an arm around me-NONONONO! this better be a freakin dream, slowly I looked around to seen. that's right, Sebastian sleeping (OH MY GOD!) I threw his arm off me and it hit his own face. i giggled.

"what the hell?" he jumped and looked around blindly.

"yeah what the hell do you think you're doing in here?" I snapped at him. pissed off that he was here and NOT downstairs.

"well, Kitten I was sleeping. that's what I was doing" he scratched his head. still laying down on my bed. i glared at him.

"I told you that you could stay downstairs. what the hell you doin up here?" we were still lying on my bed.

"that couch of yours is uncomfortable, so I came up here and fell asleep with you" he smirked and I hit him so hard that you heard the SMACK... well I thought it was funny.

"OOWW!! what the hell's that for?" he rubbed the spot where I hit him on the chest.

"your still in here. that's what it's for dumb ass" I said with anger clear in my voice. getting half way up, i was then being thrown and pinned down by Sebastian's body "please let me up" I asked trying to be nice about it. "and why would I do that?" he said kissing my neck "well, I kinda have to pee" I said (he is a good kisser) I thought to myself. "well since you asked nicely ok" he rolled off on to the bed and I jump up and ran to the bathroom. locked the door he's NOT getting in here.

after I showered, I had forgotten my clothes (damn) I cracked open the door to see if he was still in there. he was. "uumm, hey Sebastian can you, like... leave the room?" I begged. my face turning red from embarrassment. 

"why exactly... would I do that?" he said with a big smirk on his face. omg you have to be kidding me?

"come on, please I need to get some clothes" I don't like this begging, not my style.

"just wrap yourself in a towel, I don't mined" he grinned. i hate him.

"do you want that walk, if so please leave the room" I said and the grin on his face disappeared. 

HA!HA! 

"fine, i'll be downstairs" and with that he was gone. THANK you god. I ran to my closet and put on a BVB t-shirt and a pair of Missouri tiger shorts and my favorite all-star high tops, then walked back to the bathroom and brushed my hair and put on some shadow and liner looked at myself for a minute and then walked downstairs to go on a da-walk with Sebastian. my heart beating like a bird in a cage...

sorry, I seam to always make a cliffhanger. hope you like the story please comment and vote thanks