THE DATE THAT TURNED PART 2

2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FALLING FOR A VAMPIRE.

YOU PROBABLY WHAT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...WWEELLLL OOOKKKAAYY XD

SEBASTIAN'S P.O.V

as we walked out I spotted some vampires from the Thomson clan (you want to know how I know what clan there from...there smell... sounds weird, but yeah... there smell, that's how I know) the Thomson clan was friends to the Vince clan they wouldn't dare threaten us... but we'll see.     

"well, well, well, are you taking a snack home?" one of them said with a frown on his face. the other guys looked at Katherine ready to drain all her blood, I guess she was scared because she grabbed me arm. I turned to her and handed the car keys to her.

"this will take awhile so just go home" I told her. she nodded. 

"no, no, she's not going anywhere" said one of the guys as a grin crossed his face... it made me want to rip his head off, but i'll give them a chance.

"don't you know what Clan im from? so why bother me and my meal?" from the corner of my eye I seen Katherine's head whip around to look at me, but I held my masked expression, focusing on the enemies ahead of us.  

"yes, i know what clan your from and i don't care" he grinned. i smirked at his stupidity. I used my power to show them who is-as werewolves say "alpha" then said. "you should because im the clans leader" as they realized who I was, I let out more of my "alpha" power to make them bow down.

when they were bowing I told them. "leave and IF i ever see you, i wont be so nice" they got up and ran which made me happy to know they wont bother me, or my Katherine again.

"what was that about?" she looked at me curiously.

"well vampire's are-" as I was going to tell her, she cut me off. the look on her face told me that was not what she wanted to know, then she said. "no, i mean me being your meal?"

I was surprised at the question she asked, it took me a minute to answer her.  

"well, that's what vampire's call humans, to some of us, human are our food... but there are some that will not feed off of humans..." I wasn't going to look at her, because it reminded me that I haven't feed since I took a little from Katherine the other night. my veins felt dry and itchy. it was starting to get agitating to even move.  

"ok i think i want to go home now" she said, walking to the car. she was about to open the door to the passenger side. I stopped her by grabbing her arm and spinning her around to face me. pulling her close to me, I seen she started to turn red which made me smile. i leaned in close to her ear and whispered..."you have my keys" im guessing she forgot. I smirked as she squeaked. "oh...sorry" and after she handed me my keys. I opened the passenger door for her and I seen her face was beat red. I smiled again and closed the door and walked to the driver side, when i got in, i started the car and turned up the volume and listened to BVB, SWS, Seether and You Me At Six.

when i parked into the driveway, I turned the car off and as I was thinking of what had happened and thinking of turning her in to a vampire (what if im not there to protect her?) i keep thinking to myself. 

"sorry bout earlier...other vampires aren't like the ones i trained" i got out and opened her door. I seen her smile.

"well im glade you were there or else i would have been a vampire blood bag" she said giggling at the end and that made me smirked as we got to the door, I desisted right then what I was going to do and did it, I had her against the wall. my fangs in her throat. her sweet blood filled my mouth. after that I pulled back. looking at her and then I lifted my wrist to my mouth and bit down. trying get her to drink.

"what are you doing" was all she could get out before i forced my wrist to her mouth, making her drink my blood. after she had a few gulps, i let her go. i turned around. i din't want to face her for what i was about to say. "im sorry Katherine... but i wont ever let you... go not even to death" then i turned so fast she didn't see me coming. both of my hands where on ether side of her head. I heard her heart stopped and i knew that she new what I was doing, then I broke her neck and caught her as she was falling. holding her in my arms. i opened the door and carried her to her room. laying her down on the bed and went to the bathroom. washed the blood off my face and grabbed a washcloth. walking back to Katherine and cleaned the blood off the side of her face and throat.

i threw the cloth in the clothes hamper and took off Katherine's shoe's and put a cover over her. my cellphone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered.

"what?" I said, anger that someone called.

"sir, are you alright?" said Caleb. my best friend since B.C. yeah, yeah, im really old i know. they must have smelled my blood. "don't call me sir Caleb, you know how I feel about that" I heard him laugh. "well, a lot of us smelled your blood. are you alright?" he asked again. "yes im fine" it took me a little bit before I said. "i just turned her" I looked at her laying there... she looked like she was sleeping. "so... this means you'll be home soon?" he asked.

"yes, as soon as she wakes... then i'll teach her how to feed, then... we will come home" I said and hung up walked out of the room and went downstairs and waited. it will take two/three days before she wakes up, so I might as well go and eat...

WOW LONGER THAN I THOUGHT LOL WELL HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THANKS