THE DATE THAT TRUNED

2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FALLING FOR A VAMPIRE.

Sebastian's P.O.V

while I was waiting downstairs for Katherine I decided to go get my junk from my car, yeah that's where I have been staying, in my CAR yep so I grabbed a Sleeping With Sirens shirt and black jean. went to the guest bathroom and changed. after, i went to the kitchen and just waited for what felt like hours. hearing her foot steps as she slowly walked down and i think to myself (wow this girl is amazingly beautiful) her long purple hair and ice blue eyes... i could stare into her eyes forever but was slapped out of my thoughts.

"what? why are you staring at me?" even her voice was mesmerizing. "well, because i can... do i need a reason?" i watched her as she thought about it. (dammit, even her thinking face is cute!!)

"no but your making me uncomfortable, so stop" and as she said it, i seen her face was turning a little red. i smiled to myself. "where did you get new clothes at?" she asked confused. "my car, is that all you want to know?" "sorry just wont-wait, wait, wait you don't plan to move in here do you?" she looked a little frightened by the idea and that made me smirk "well you cant stay here all by yourself now can you-"

"-you know, never mined... we will talk about this latter, so lets go where ever that is?"

KATHERINE'S P.O.V

as we walked down into the woods behind my house, on a path that I made when I was young.

"I know I said we'd talk about you saying in my house latter... but I don't know what to talk about?" I avoided looking at him, because I knew I was turning red just by the thought of him in the same house... which made me think about being in the same room-WOW!!! BAD ME, I DON'T NORMALLY THINK STUFF LIKE THIS!! 

"it's just i don't want you to have to sleep in your car, i mean i could give you some mon-"

"no i don't need money, not to brag but i have a lot of that, so no i don't need your money" he didn't look at me when he talked, so i decided to say the one word that might get his attention.

"you know we could just go to a restaurant and have... a... date?" i whispered the word date and glanced over at him from the corner of my eye.

his head whipped around to look at me, because i knew he heard the word date, because his hearing is so much better then a humans because... well... you know he's a... a vampire.

"you wanna go on a date?" he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"well if you want to... then I might... I guess, yeah" I avoided his eyes and we stood there of a minute, then he came out of his thoughts, im guessing because he grabbed my arm and we went back to the house.

"you might want to change" he said looking at my clothes, making me look down at myself. "yeah, I think your right" i amited as we walked into the house. i ran up stairs, to my room, went through my closet and found a dress I bought sometime ago. it was like a-I hate to say it... but blood that faded out into a black the dress was strapless and it hugged me all the way to my waist, I put it on and found a pair of heels, slipped em on and fixed my hair that was a mess and brushed it... checked my make-up and then walked downstairs to find Sebastian waiting when he seen me I thought he might hate it.

"umm... wow you...you look beautiful" he stared at me. dumbfounded. 

"thank you" was all I could say, because I felt my cheeks turning red, I was scared that my voice would shake if I said anything else...

SEBASTIAN'S P.O.V

"umm...wow you... you look beautiful" I almost drooled just looking at her. what she was wearing... a strapless dress the clung to her like it's life depended it started as blood red and then faded to black... it was amazing how it looked on her. then she got me out of my thoughts when she said. "thank you" 

her cheeks where turning red. i walked up to her and with my fingers, i pushed back a strand of hair that was in the way of her beautiful eyes, she blushed a deep red. "I guess your ready?" I walked down the stairs and she fallowed.

"um, Sebastian, you can stay here if you want-I mean I don't mind just next time go to a guest room" she said looking at me. her face still a red color.

"ok, but I doubt I make it to a guest room" I smirked. she had a playful mad look on her face.

we walked to my car and I opened the passenger door for her. then i went to the driver side and got the car. started it and we left for our DATE he-he-he...   

KATHERINE'S P.O.V

as we ate and talked i laughed at something he said.

"well, I think I should take you home" he smiled at me. "yeah I think you should" as he called for the check. paying it and leaving.

as we walked to the car, we past some guys who look human to my eyes but I guess not to his. "well, well, well, are you taking a snack home?" one of the guys said with a frown on his face and the other guys look...well hungry-yay for me!

I grabbed Sebastian's arm and he turned to me, giving me the keys to the car. "this will take awhile so just go home" he said with a serious look and I just nodded, fear of what the guy wanted. "no, no, she's not going anywhere" said one of the guys as a grin crossed his face. i shivered at his creepiness.

"don't you know what Clan im from? so why bother me and my meal?" my head whipped to face Sebastian. he didn't look at me, his face a emotionless mask i couldn't read.

"yes, i know what clan you're from and i don't care" he grinned. Sebastian smirked. "you should because im the clans leader" they all started to... what looked to my eyes... freak-out and then they where bowing. "leave and IF i ever see you... i wont be so nice" they got up and ran. i looked at how fast they had disappeared. "what was that about?" i looked at him curiously. "well... vampire's are-" i cut him off, because that was not what i wanted to know. "no, i mean me being your meal?" it took him a minute to answer, but he did it with a smirk. "well, that's what we vampire's call humans, to some of us, human are our food... but there are some that will not feed off of humans..." he wasn't looking at me as he said it.

"ok, i think i want to go home now" i said walking to the car and when i was about to open the door to the passenger side, i was stopped by Sebastian, he grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him, pulling me against him i started to turn red, he leaned to me ear and said..."you have my keys" i forgot to give him his keys back (DAMMIT!) "oh...sorry" i studdered. i knew my face was red... i could feel it, then i handed him the keys and he opened the door for me, then he got in and started the car. on the way home we listen to BVB, SWS, Seether and You Me At Six. 

when we pulled into the drive he turned the car off and sat there before he spoke. "sorry bout earlier... the other vampires... aren't like the ones i trained" he got out and opened my door for me. i thanked him. "well im glade you were there or else i would have been a vampire blood bag" i said giggling at the end and he smirked.

 we got to the door, i don't know what happened but the next thing i remember Sebastian was biting me and when he was done he looked at me with blood-my blood on his lips, then he lifted his own wrist to his mouth and bit down and then put it to my lips. "what are you doing" was all i could get out before he forced his wrist to my mouth and made me drink his blood, taking a few gulps he let me go.

"im sorry Katherine... but i wont ever let you go, not even to death" then he turned so fast, i didn't know he moved. both of his hands where on ether side of my head. my heart stopped i knew that he was turning me, but i didn't know how and then everything went black...

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER...AGAIN LOL SO COMMENT AND VOTE THANKS AND THANK YOU FOR READING!