Preface

I held in my breath, and it's like the fear vanished. My feet followed his, and my eyes occasionally switched around. The dark hallway almost seemed like it would never end. I carefully walked, and glanced down at my feet. The black and white checkered floors played games with my eyes.

His body turns to face me. He lifts his mask and then does the same with mine. "You ready or nervous?" He asked.

"A little bit of both." I answer honestly.

"We'll be fine, trust me." He whispers. His plumped lips pressed against my forehead.

I can't really explain how we ended up in the scenario. To bring it to simple terms, we're young and we're broke... We saw an opportunity and grabbed it by its throat. We did what we had to do, and did it with time right on our side.

The dark hall only seemed to get darker and darker as we crept up against the wall. I breathed slowly, listening for anything—just waiting for something, or someone.

But it was pure agonizing silence.

"Wait." I say in a haste, just as he places his hand on the door knob. "Something doesn't seem right—"

A bullet flew right passed our heads hitting something that sounded like glass, and we froze...

Well I froze, he on the other hand reacted in such a fast manner. Pushing me behind him, he shot at whoever shot at us—the only problem is we couldn't see clearly.

It's dark, the only light coming from the moon, shining through the glass window.

He held his gun firmly, and from his stance I could tell he was fearful.

"Whoever the fuck you are, come out of the shadows!" He shouted. "We ain't scared..."

I slowly pulled the grenade from my book bag and pulled the string. I tossed it ahead of us. "Come on; we gotta run!" I shouted, before grabbing his hand.

We ran, sliding and skidding on the marble floor. We jumped out of a window, and in that moment the impact of the explosion forced us to leap further than we intended.

We tucked and rolled down the grass hill, before finally stopping.

I stood up and dusted myself off, before holding my hand out for him to grab.

He accepted my offer as I helped him stand up. "You think we got him this time?"

"I don't know, but we gotta jump back to yesterday, I think we need a fresh start." I say.

He nods, before holding his hand out for me to hand him the pen. I gladly pull it out of my pocket and give it to him.

"To yesterday, 10 o'clock A.M." He grabs me, before clicking the pen.

I close my eyes, and heard nothing but my breathing...

And here we are, half-naked in his bed. Yesterday's chronicles, reliving itself again...

----

gonna let your imagination run wild, not giving you any details until later chapters.
Coming soon ;)