Cold, refreshing, sparkling water came rushing out of the faucet. I leaned over, bringing my face over the sink as I placed my hands under the faucet. The cold water poured into my hands making me sigh with relief. I moved my hands under the water as it slowly cool me down, then I placed my wrist, my forearm, under the water sending sweet cold relief through my body. I cupped my hands under the faucet, and water poured into my hands as my hands slowly filled up with the water. Once my hands could hold all it could, I removed my hands from the faucet and poured it on my face, cold water falling from my forehead to my eye lids, my cheeks, my lips, my chin, down my neck, and onto my shoulders. I gave out a sigh of relief, and placed my hands under the faucet again wanting more. I splashed my face again, letting the water fall all over me, I turned the water off...feeling refreshed and happy.

I reached for the towel that was next to the sink hanging on the wall. My hands touching the soft fabric, I brought it to my face...wiping away the drops of water that still remained. I closed my eyes as I rubbed the towel over my face, then I placed it on the counter, my eyes still closed. I took in a deep breath and exhaled...enjoying the coolness that was now surrounding me. I slowly opened my eyes and I froze as I stared at my "reflection" in the mirror. It was me and yet......it wasn't me, in the mirror...I was wearing a black colored version of my ice dress, my hair was in it's usually braid...except it was black. But what scared me the most was my eyes...they were no longer their shade of blue...they were red...bloody red.

The girl in the mirror had black smoke or fog surrounding her, the girl looked at me and tilted her head to the left. She looked at me and narrowed her bloody red eyes...and then she gave me a shocked smile and said..."hello my old self." Then the next thing I knew she was laughing, with evil and wickedness.

The pain came back into my head, I clutched my head from the unbearable pain. I turned to the side, so my body was facing the door and then I moved back. My shoulder blades hitting the hard rock wall, I slowly slid down the wall, my hands still clutching my head. My knees came up to my chest as I crunched from the pain, then the images started to play. Anna, the children, mom and dad, and......Jack's...

"Elsa, please don't, it's me."

He said as he was pinned against the wall, with my ice daggers pointed at him. I was standing in front of him, my black ice dress draped on my body, my black braid behind me, and my bloody red eyes blazing. My eyes narrowed and I gave him a wicked smile.

"Good bye, Jack," I said and I let the ice daggers flying.

They stabbed his chest, his arms, his legs, and his neck. Blood painted the walls red and all I did was smile. Then the next thing I knew there was clapping, I turned around and smiled as I looked at the person who was emerging from the shadows.

"Well done, Elsa."

Pitch said as he emerged from the shadows, his golden eyes blazing, wearing a smirk on his face. I turned my whole body around and I walked over to him, throwing my arms around his neck.

"Anything for my lovely 'nightmare'."

He smiled.

"That's what I like to hear."

He said and he put his arms around me, bringing me closer to him, our bodies touching. I chuckled and I clawed my hands through his jet black hair. He brought his face closer to mine, his eyes flickered their bright gold and he licked his lips. Then he finally slammed his lips into mine.

"NOOOO!" I yelled and ice came forming around me. The ice rose up from the floor and it surrounding me in a half circle stopping at the wall. The ice formed up into ice daggers, with the tips pointing at me. I wrapped my arms around my knees and I hid my face in my legs...putting my forehead on my knees as I started to rock back and forth.