Chapter 10 - Everything Is New To Me

Zayn woke to pounding down the hallways around seven. Most of the kids in the house had gotten up and were down stairs, trying to get a glimps of the presents, doing everything in their power to just /know/. Zayn stretched his sore limbs, having been scrunched up against the blonde boy beside him. Hed almost forgoten it was Christmas till he heard a knock at the door, probably one of his cousins.

"Zayn! Get up, its time for presents!" The small voice ordered, probably one of the younger girls. Zayn gave a loud, yet shallow groan. It seemed to be enough to wake Niall because he hid his face deeper in the blankets, like if he staid there for long enough he'd disappear. Zayn rubbed up the boys side, over his ribs and back down, where his hip bone protruded.

"Nialler...Come on, babe, its christmas. I'm sure mums got hot cocoa for us?" He tried to entice Niall but the blonde just shook his head. It took about ten minutes of barganing to get Niall up and out of bed. Once he did, it was no easier. Niall didnt want to get dressed, didnt want to see them all again. But, he slipped on Zayns fuzzy boots and some pajamas and walked with Zayn (behidn Zayn) down stairs.

Most everyone was up, other than a few of his aunts and uncles, but they would be down as soon as they realized their children were gone and probably tearing little holes in the paper surrounding their gifts.

Patricia gave them all mugs of hot cocoa and Zayn blew on his slowly, watching the warm liquid ripple like the ocean, after a storm. Niall drank his just the same, mimiking Zayn perfectly. The family detered from confronting Zayn and Niall about the night before and just focused'7. on being together.

The youngest kids were handed their presents first, then eveyrone else. The missin patrons soon came down and everyone opend their first gift. Niall got a beanie, warm and fuzzy, while Zayn got a big blanket.

They continued opening presents and in all, Zayn got mostly art suplies. While Niall got clothes, shoes and other things he needed. Even it wasnt anything expencive, it was something Niall had never gotten a present he aprechiated each gift tremendously.

After gifts, The kids went outside to play with their new toys and the women went to cooking. The men just sat around and watched the television, there was a lot of Christmas specials on.

Niall dragged their gifts up the stairs and into the room where Zayn helped him put everything away. Nialls favorite git was a guitar someone had bought him. The instrument intreaged him, even if hed never played.

It was after the endless folding and shoe stacking that Zayn got to plop back on his bed. Niall was still awestuck with his new guitar and was plucking a few strings when he glanced up at Zayn with a off look.

"Zayn?" He questoned and the darker boy didn't move, his arm over his eyes and his back feeling stretched out and uncomfortable. "Yeah?"He grumbled. Niall kicked his feet back and forth on the chair and set his guitar down, so it was setting up against the wall. It was so darn pretty. He got up and wondered over to the bed where he plopped down beside Zayn. "Can we...are we gonna sit in here the whole time?" He wondered. "What if...your family thinks were doing something wrong? They already hate me." He sighed and laid his head on Zayn's chest. It was strong and steady with Zayn's breathing.

Zayn's pushed his long fingers through Niall's hair and craned his neck to kiss his head. "Don't talk like that. They love you, they just aren't very good at showing their love, is all." Zayn hummed and rolled around, till Niall was below him, looking small and helpless.

"Don't think about it too much," he sighed. Niall smiled shyly, his cheeks turning a warm cinnamon color. "Do you love me?" He whispered, eyes darting from Zayn's lips, to his eyes, then back to his lips. Zayn's swallowed hard, but he smiled. "Course I do, Ni." He lowered himself so he was chest to chest with his boy, and Niall opened up his legs and let Zayn. They kissed like their was no tomorrow, Zayn controlling it for the most part, but Niall had some goo leverage in it too.

"Merry Christmas, Niall..." He took his calloused hands and brushed Niall's messy hair from his face, the tips of his finger nails brushing against his soft skin.

Kissing resumed and everything felt a little hotter in the room. A lot hotter, which Zayn welcomed, rather than the chilly air outside. Zayn left a big red mark on Niall's chest, about a inch below his collar bone. After that struggle to get past the tight collar of Niall's pyjamas shirt, the blonde giggled an dragged his shirt over his head before tossing it.

Niall's dainty hands slid under Zayn's shirt, he wanted this to be a skin on skin kind of thing. Zayn moaned, and the shirt was in the floor in a matter of seconds, but still, the process was gentle, and it was slow, and it was perfect for them. They didn't need to be quick about anything. They could do what they wanted, as quickly as they pleased, because they had the rest of their damn lives.

With the new year, would come the beginning of all of this, it would be a fresh start, and they could plan the rest of their lives then, but right now, the only thing important to Zayn was his Niall, always Niall.

"Zayn, please..." Niall whined at him, his small body arching upwards, like there was a string connected to his belly button that was dragging him to the center. Zayn obligated and latched his fingers in the elastic band if Niall's pyjama pants.

He dragged the pants down agonisingly slow, till he had to sit back and drag them off Niall's feet. He went to lean back down, despise of Niall's boxers, but his feet, they were right there.

It was weird, and Niall would probably get freaked out, but Zayn, he just couldn't help himself, or bring himself to care much.

He pressed his lips to the arch of Niall's right foot, and wow, it's just a foot Zayn. But their Niall's feet, Niall's utterly perfect feet. He slid his lip up Niall's foot to his toes, where he kissed each one, eyes locked with Niall's, who watched every second of his action. He wanted to take it further, but that would come in time, and he just wanted to just be with Niall now.

He kissed up his leg, from his ankle till he got to the hem of his boxer briefs. Those came off too, soon, and Niall was naked in all his glory infront of Zayn, ready or the taking.

Niall's found Zayn's hair at the first flick of his tongue, sliding from the bottom of Niall's back to his balls in one glorious moment. Niall was nervous, he's been with so many men, scary men, who hurt him.

Zayn had his way with Niall's hole, sliding his tongue in and out, wetting him, before adding fingers here and there, making sure to take foot care if his lover. Niall was a little mess on the bed, his thighs were shaking, and his toes curling, with quiet moans and groans escaping his pretty pink lips.

Zayn slid his fingers out an got up. "I've got to get a condom, okay?" Zayn wondered off the bed and over to his desk, where he pulled out a little box of foil wrapped rubbers. He ripped on open and shuffled closer. "Alright, sweetie. Are you sure that you want this? We...don't have to do this, Niall." Zayn sighed, though Niall nodded his head quickly, sucking his bottom lip into his hot mouth and letting it stay there.

Zayn's couldn't believe they'd come this far.

[a/n: uh...hey there guys. Sooooooo sorry I've been gone so long. Haha. I feel horrible.]