Chapter 43:

Nialls POV:

I could have sworn I saw Ellie there. Maybe it was my imagination. But when I came home, she was nowhere to be found. "Hey, Lou you seen Ellie?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

He stared me down giving me an evil glance before saying, "No."

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"She seemed awfully upset leaving today though," He said.

"Why?"

"Ohh I dont know Niall, why dont you tell me? Paul's out of town. Where were you tonight?" He asked.

"Wait you told her that? That he was out of town?" I panicked.

"Yes."

"What?! Louis why would you-!" He cut me off.

"Your seeing Zoe again arent you?!" He pounded his fist to the table.

"Why would you accuse me of that?!" I snapped.

"ARE YOU SEEING ZOE AGAIN?!" He began to scream at me.

"Louis what makes you ask me this?!" I yelled back.

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION-"

"Boys boys! Be quiet. Whats going on?" Liam walked in and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Why cant you answer the question?!" He lowered his voice a little, but still screaming.

"Why are you asking the question in the first place?!"

"Boys quiet!" Liam chimed in.

"ANSWER!"

"Why?!"

"ANSWER!"

"WHY?!"

"Guys SHUT UP!" Liam screamed placing out his arms.

"I tried to tell him, Liam. I really did." And Louis left it at that.

What was that supposed to mean? That he tried to tell me that I made a horrible decision? How did he even know about Zoe and I?

Emma's POV:

My phone began to ring and I picked it up quickly and answered right away. "Hello?" My voice sounded low and raspy from the amount of wine I had chugged.

"Hey, Em. You ok?" Ellie's voice sounded quite peppy.

"Yeah, fine." I got dizzy the moment I sat up and reached for the trash can to throw up. False alarm. "Im ok... You?"

"Yeah fine. I just need a place to stay for a while," She told me.

"Dont you have a family and a home?" I asked.

"Yeah. But I'm kind of a disgrace to them," She giggled nervously.

"You probably aren't. Not as much as I am to mine. My parents thought I was an ugly baby, so they put me on a random persons door step. It was part of my religion. If you got or had an ugly baby, you would leave it on someone else's doorstep. If you got it on your doorstep, you would either keep it or put it on someone elses doorstep. That would just go on for a while until someone wanted you. In fact when I was a baby, I was put on 18 different peoples doorsteps until somes random couple got me. Trust me, you ca-" I felt the urge to throw up, and this time it actually came up.

My throat stung and dried up, my teeth burned from the green acid coming from my throat. I pulled away, wiping my mouth and quickly grabbing my waterbottle. I washed it down my throat and the stinging went down a bit. I grabbed my phone again and the line was dead.

It began to ring again so I picked it up. "Hey sexy," A deep voice came on the other end of the phone.

Who was this? "Ellie? Is this you?" I asked.

"Who?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"I think you have the wrong number."

"Wait your not Emma/Emerson/smexy-cot?" He asked.

"Yes thats me..." I blushed. Smexy-Cot was my flirting name. How did he know that?

"Hey. Its Harry," He said.

"Ohh! Hi Harry!" I giggled a bit.

"Ohhhhhhh! I get it now," He said.

"Get what?"

I was way to confused to even put it in words. "Why you don't remember me. You were drunk... Probably. You gave me a lap dance, then you brought me into the bathroom and you tried to have sex, but I knew you were drunk. So we had... Minor sex. Not really sex but-" I cut him off.

"Can you stop saying the word sex? Its giving me a headache." I groaned.

He chuckled. "Hangover?"

"Huge one," I told him. "I can't remember a thing."

"Well, I hope you can remember that I'm coming to pick you up for a date. Friday night at 7 o'clock. Can you remember that?" He asked.

I giggled. "Sounds like a-" I stopped as vomit came up my throat. "Date."

I managed to say before puking a little into the bucket. "Great. See you then," I could feel him grinning through the phone making me giggle.

Looks like I've got myself a blind date.