Chapter 24:

{ Hi guys! Sorry chapter 23 was fucking deleted because fucking Wattpad SUCKS. F U C K YOU WATTPAD. SORRY IM PRETTY FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW. But it was basically just about how Liam drives her home and yeah. It was boring anyways... Ok bie! } I unrolled the cinnamon roll and ate it bit by bit. "Hey so Lucy and I are gunna be going shopping today, then we have to get her evaluated for gymnastics and badminton," Patrick said as he sat beside me.

"When will you be home?" I asked.

"Umm... 10:30 at the latest," He answered.

"At night?" I grinned.

"Yeah, at the earliest probably 9:30," He said. "Thats what I mean. Will you be ok home alone for the rest of the day?" He asked.

"Yeah. Maybe Ill have some friends over or something," I told him.

"Friends?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"We just moved here. You already befriended people?" He asked.

"Yup, just those sweet boys who were at the beach-"

"Boys? Paahahahaha," He laughed in my face.

"What?"

"No-no boys Ellie,"

"What?! Im a junior in high school! I can make my own decisions whether or not it means hanging out with boys," I snapped.

"Ellie-"

"Patrick, Ill be safe. These are the boys who saved our sisters life. You should be thankful. They're really sweet and-" He cut me off.

"Ellie, the answer is no."

And with that, he left the room. I sighed and pulled out my phone. My fingers typed in Nialls name and a weird phone number popped up. I clicked 'call' hoping it was Nialls number.

Ring.

Ri- "Hello?" The thick Irish accent came through the other end of the phone.

"Niall?" I spoke.

"Yes, this is he."

"Hey Niall... I-I cant-" I stopped myself. "Actually... Im in. And I know just the right place we can go."

"Great. So your in for tonight?"

"Yup."

"How did you convince him?" He asked.

"Ohh Patrick? I umm... Never mind that, but anyways I heard the carnival is coming to town tonight," I grinned.

"Ok, Ill tell the rest of them."

"K, and I can drive if no one else wants to," I said.

"Ok, maybe Liam can because we have the nice big van," He spoke through the phone.

"K, text me when you find out. Bie!"

I smiled to myself and hung up. Just friends? Yeah? Well, we'll see how tonight goes...