Chapter 38:

Soon enough, when we got to the bottom of the stairs, I was out of sight of him. Or was he out of sight of me? No. I never lost the 'rotten egg' game. And if I did... Well lets just say you wouldn't want to be there when I did...

I suddenly lost sight of the car in the big parking roof. "Crap," I muttered under my breath, but I kept running just incase he was a little ahead of me. I was stopped by an arm that curled around my stomach and pulled me toward them.

"This is the car, honey," Nialls huffing hit my neck and sent chills dancing down my spine.

He twisted my around landing a kiss on my lips. Followed by another, and another until Niall pulled away. "God dammit, I forgot again, cmon," He said.

"Forgot about what?"

"Lessons, remember? Thats why we played the whole rotten egg game-which I won," He bragged.

"Be humble, not boastful," I told him.

He rolled his eyes. I really wasn't in the mood to have a little 'outrage' because I lost. Niall blasted hard pop, and I couldn't stand it. I changed the radio Chanel to 99.5. "<If they wanna see my sweet side, my soft side, my best side... I just point at you>" The radio sang.

"Ellie!" Niall scolded and changed it back.

"Heeeeeey!" I turned the knob back to country music.

"Stop!" He went back to pop.

This went back and fourth for a while until Niall quite. "<When the old wheeled house... Is a land of cotton. The first time you leave it can be strange... It could be shockin'>" The radio sang.

"Yes I love this song!" I squealed and turned it up.

"Country sucks, what is this song anyways?" He asked.

"Southern Comfort Zone," I told him.

During the first chorus, he started tapping his finger and swaying his head a bit. And the second time the chorus came on, he began to hum along to it. "<When I miss my Tennessee home. And I've been aaaaaway way too long. I can't see this world unless I go. Outside my sooooouuuthern cooooomfort zone>" He hummed.

"<I miss your baskets and your gravy. Fireflies dancin' through the night. You have fed me, you have raised me>" Brad Paisleys voice echoed through the radio.

"That was terrible," Niall groaned after the song.

I rolled my eyes. "Suuuuure."

I knew he was just hiding that he actually did like it. "You can change it if you want," I lied.

"Whatever. If you want this on, I will leave this on," He said.

I chuckled. He deffinitally likes it.

Honey bee by Luke Bryan came on, and immediatly, he began to tap his finger to the steering wheel.

Niall's POV:

Ok I will admit, country is pretty good, but really, if you tell someone you like country you practically just lost your man-card. "<You'll be my honey suckle. And I'll be your honey bee>" The radio sang.

When it got to the chorus a second time, I began to hum. It was a really good song, I will admit. But I can't tell Ellie that. I made a huge fight about keeping on hard rock, when she was trying to put on this really good, relaxing music.

I let a few more songs play before we finally got to the house. "Ok, I'll see you at 10:30," I told her, and leaned over the cup holders to kiss her.