Chapter 16: The Restraining Order

After school i walked over to my locker which had Naomi leaning against it. I walked over as she pushed me away. "50 yards distance!" She yelled as she pushed me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Ohh, youll find out later tonight. Toodles!" She yelled waving with her fingers going one at a time and walking away.

I rolled my eyes sighing. 'Some people just dont get it,'

After the walk home from school i got home and Patrick was angrily standing with some guy in the living room yelling at him. Patrick glanced over at me angrily. He motioned for me to come but i just stood there. Cold in my tracks. I know that look, hes gunna yelled at me! I know it! I took a deep breathe walking over to him. "Whats up?" I asked inoccently.

"Ohh, please! How did you get this far?!" He yelled.

My confusion took over. "Dont play dumb on me missy! What-is-this?!" He yelled stuffing a paper in my face.

I pushed it a little farther in front of me so i could actually read it. At the top it read 'Restraining forms' and under was a signature then it read: 'In this complaint of Naomi Radick, Ellie (whatever her last name is) has filed a Restraining order between the two.' My jaw dropped as i read it. "Yeah, cmon Ellie! The worst i saw you doing was coming home with blood on your knuckles from a fight. But this takes it to far! A restraining order?!" Patrick yelled at me as the other guy kinda backed off.

I spaced out for some reason thinking about that boy. The blonde one... Niall!

~He slowly walked over to me smiling as the rain caught on our clothes. I giggled running in the other direction. Two pairs of muscular arms caught me wrapping me in a backwards bare hug. Nialls head snuggled into my neck making me giggle more from the tickly-ness. "Ellie, yah know what im comfortable saying?" He asked spinning me around.

I giggled grabbing both his hands in each hand. "And what is that?" I grinned.

"I love you," He wispered.

The tips of my lips went down to a more of a serious look. "What? Whats wrong?" He asked moving closer.

I stepped back then smirked. "No! Dont you dare!" He yelled stepping back.

I ran over to him as my smirk got bigger and bigger. I ran up to him tackling him to the ground till i was on top of him. I leaned down roughly kissing him. "I love you too,"~

My day dream ended as Patrick walked out the room. 'Ohh! That works! Hes done yelling at me! I guess i should start doing that more often!' I thought walking outside. I sat on the porch staring out at the nice beach a little away.