Chapter 29:

I screamed for help, and finally I got a hold of the ring. I pulled as hard as I could and It skidded against the line, making it slow down to a stop.

My eyes were tightly shut though. "Elle, you did it! You can open your eyes now," Nialls deep accent chuckled.

I opened my eyes and saw Niall just feet under me. My throat brought up a hiccup, which seconds later was followed by another. And another. When Im scared, I hiccup. Its really wierd. I unhooked my body vest from the rope and Niall caught me when I fell.

"Thanks" I whispered and began to walk away as Zoe came over.

"Hey you did great Ellie!" Louis came over and bear hugged me.

I giggled. "Thanks that wa-" I stopped and hiccuped. "Was extremely terrifying though."

I huccuped again and chuckled. "I get hiccups when Im scared," I explained.

He chuckled. "I can see."

"Ok so its 6:15 do you guys wanna go get something to eat, then head to the carvinal?" Liam asked.

I nodded. "Fine by me."

Everyone else nodded. My hiccups went on and off as we drove to some fast food restaraunt named 'Wendys'. "Ok Ill go through the drive-thru because it will take to long to eat in the restaraunt, and itll make us be late," Liam said.

"Mkay," I responded.

"Ok."

He pulled into the drive-thru and spoke into the mike. "Can we have a cheeseburger?" He spoke.

"Mhm," The speaker said back. His order apeared on the screen below the speaker.

Everyone else told the lady their orders. "Ok and will that be all?" The women's voice said.

"Umm... Thats it right? Did everyone order?"

"No, I didnt," Zoe snapped from the backseat.

"Ok what would you like Zoe?" Liams voice turned stern and he rolled his eyes.

"Nothing. Im not hungry."

"Then why did you say that you didnt order if you werent even gunna?" I asked.

She had her headphones in, so she didnt here a word I said. I rolled my eyes and looked back ahead to the road.

{At lè carnival}

"Niall, do we have to come?" Zoe whined. It was like having a little sister following us because she insisted on coming.

"Yes Zoe, I want to spend tonight with my friends. Please stop complaining its very-" Niall didnt continue because he knew it would be mean.

And he was smart not to keep going because she would probably kick his ass right there and then. "Can we go to the Ferris wheel first?" Louis begged.

"No!" I said, and just as I screamed that, Zoe squealed "yes!"

"Guys if Ellie doesnt want to-" Liam began.

"Well its not like we have to stick together the whole time, geez what are you guys, girls?" She rolled her eyes. "Cmon babe, lets go to the Ferris wheel."

"Whats so bad about being girls?" I shot back.

"No im not really in the mood for it right now," Niall said at the same time as me.

Just then, everyone began to talk all at once. "Guys shut the hell up!" I screamed over everyone, silencing them. "We will split up into groups of 3, based on the rollarcosters and rides we want to go on."

Liam and Harry paired up based on their interest of heights. I could never be with them, so i just sat over at the bench we were standing by. Niall came over to me, from his lack of interest of being in high places today.

Louis and Zayn both ran over to us, not wanting to be with Zoe. "Okay... Umm, whos afraid of heights?" I asked.

Not Louis nor Zayn raised their hands. "Who would like to stay with Niall and I, which leaves you with no heights at all?" I asked.

Louis raised his hand but Zayn didnt. "Ok so Louis, you are with us," I said. "Or Zayn you can go with Liam and Harry, and Louis you can go with Zoe,"

Louis's eyes bulged and he shook his head. "No-no I think Im good with no heights for the day..."