Chapter 36:

I couldn't take it anymore. Patrick constantly nagging me. So thats when I made up my mind. I grabbed a suitcase from the closet and went through my clothes drawers, picking out some of my favorite outfits. I found myself leaving some of my most valuable things behind. I opened the balcony doors and looked back, "Goodbye Lucy."

And then I fled. Like the little girl I was. Always running away from her troubles instead of staying behind and facing them like a grown adult would do. I guess what Patrick said was right. I do act like a 3 year old, like my old personality from many years ago is still trapped in my body. But I shook the thought, and hopped onto the roof, jumping down. 

The first place I thought to go was Nialls house. I grabbed the lock to my bike along with my bike itself and rode over to Nialls, getting caught in a storm in the process. When I got there, I stopped and thought to myself. Your throwing your career away, Ellie. If you don't finish high school there is no chance of getting into college and getting a good job. Are you really gunna throw your whole life away because of a stupid fight between you and Patrick? "It wasn't one stupid fight," I told myself. "This is best for me."

Whatever you say... Why was I fighting myself? My body dripped with rain, and I shivered, knocking on Nialls door. Immediatly, when he opened the door, he pulled me into a hug, and I cried over his shoulder. Words couldn't explain how I felt right now. Relieved, angry, sad, happy, frightened, nervous? Lets just say mixed emotions...

He let go of me and ran over to the stairs, running up them. Was I supposed to follow? I asked myself.

I walked over to the mysterious door, and jiggled the knob. Locked. "Here," Niall came over to me, and wrapped a towel over my shoulders. What could he be hiding behind there?

"Thanks," I whispered.

He nodded. "Want some tea?" 

"Umm... Sure," I answered.

He grabbed my hand and led me into the kitchen. "Ellie!" Louis chorused as I walked in.

I gave him a fake smile. "Something wrong?" he asked.

"Well, Ellies probably gunna be staying here for while, Lou," Niall answered for me.

"Really?! Thats awesome!" He saw my upset look and shook his head. "I mean... Umm-never mind."

He chuckled and slowly made his way out of the room. "Eww Louis stop that!" I heard Liams strict voice from the other room.

I giggled. I can't even imagine what could be going on in there, let alone did I want to. "I'll go show you your room."

Niall brought me upsairs and led me into a big baby blue room, with 2 sky roof windows, a king sized bed, a bathroom, a walk-in closet, a balcony, and a wall that was just a window with the veiw of the beach and lake, and just beyond the lake was a rain forest with gorgeous palm trees, and trees growing up to the clouds. I gasped and ran over to the window wall. "This is..." There is no such word to describe how perfect it was.

He chuckled. "Paul put the wall in himself. He said it looked to dark in here, so he had the wall torn down, and those two spaces on the ceiling where the sky roofs are, and he put in windows."

"Wow," I gasped. "Well, tell him its beyond perfect."

"Thanks," A deep voice boomed from behind Niall.

I glanced towards the door and saw a tall buff man. I smiled and stuck out my hand. "Ellie," I said.

"Ohh so your the 'perfect girl' I've been hearing about," He chuckled. "Paul, by the way."

He shook my hand and I looked over at Niall who was blushing, and I couldn't help but blush too. Perfect girl? I'm far from perfect. I thought.

"Ok Paul, thats enough talk with you," Niall began to shut the door on Paul.

"Pleasure meeting you, sir," I said before Niall completely shut the door.

"You too, El-" The door cut him off, and I turned to Niall and shook my head.

"Finally, some alone time..." Niall grinned at me and raised his eyebrows.

I giggled and he chased after me. I ran away from him and couldn't stop laughing. He caught me when I got down to the kitchen. He grabbed me by the waist and twirled me around. I kept giggling and he pulled our hips together, making around lips so close they were touching.

He kept his hands on my waist, while mine ran through his hair. He lifted me from the ground, and onto the counter. After a while, I found that I couldn't stop myself. His body went in between my knees, while I was sitting on the counter.

I felt my hands escape from his blonde and brown locks, and make their way down to his neck. "Woah," I heard a small voice chuckle.

I giggled into the kiss and pulled away. Louis stood behind Niall, grinning at the two of us. "Score, Niall."

My face flushed red, and I bit my lip. "Ohh, you little-" Niall began, chasing after Louis.

I giggled. "Niall," Liam used his 'warning voice'.

"Liam," Niall used his warning voice too and aimed a face at Liam, making me laugh even harder. "Ohh, what are you laughing at missy?"

He turned to me and placed his hands on his hips. I held back my giggles, and bit my tongue. "Come here," He took two fingers and curled them open and closed.

I shook my head and ran into their living room where Liam, Harry, and Zayn were VS eachother on Mario Kart. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, and lay a gentle kiss on my neck. I twirled around and mine and Nialls lips met. His hands went from my hips to my stomach, and he began to tickle me. 

I began to laugh so hard and topple over in front of the TV where, all at once the boys began to yell at me. "S-so-rr-sorry," I managed to spit out while Niall continued tickling me.

"S-s-st-op!" I laughed, and i got that small feeling that I was about to die, like you always get when you're being tickled.

"Nia-Niall, stop-I-I-Ser-seriously-ca-cant breathe!" I giggled, and Niall suddenly stepped away from me.

I gasped for as much air as I could get just incase he came back for another tickle round. But no, he stepped back to help me up. Now was my turn for fun. He reached his hand down to me, and I grabbed it, and pulled him down with me. I flipped over so he was under me, and I pinned him down. He squirmed around, but couldn't escape my tight grasp.

"Kiss," I heard Harry whisper to me.

I giggled, and lost my grip of him, making him jump up. "Dammit Harry!" I chuckled. "I was gunna do more than just kiss him," I joked and winked.

"Ewwww," I heard Zayn groan from the other end of the room.

"Just kidding," I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Or was I?" I whispered in Nialls ear as I passed by him.

Niall turned to me and winked. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking up the steps, skipping one step each time.