Trust

Uma walked into school the next day and immediately saw Gil, she walked over to say hi when she paused and saw he had a black eye. "Oh my badness, Gil! What happened to you?"

Gil turned around and gave a weak smile, "My brothers are the best," he replied as he winced.

Uma reached up to touch his face and looked closer into his eye, to see how bad it really was. In that exact moment Harry walked in. The first thing he saw was Uma touching Gil's face and standing really close to him. His jaw dropped as the anger he thought was simmering, raged again at the sight of the two.

Uma looked at him in sympathy and said, "Did you get them back?"

"Of course!," Gil scoffed, "But they got in a few shots as well."

"They look worse than you?" Uma asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You know it!" Gil smirked.

"Good." Uma smirked back. Now onto serious business she asked, "Have you seen Harry?"

Gil began shaking his head when he turned his head and saw a fuming Harry. At a loss at why he's mad he said, "Actually, yes, he's right there," he pointed in the direction of Harry.

Uma looked and tilted her head in confusion and asked, "Does he look angry to you?"

Gil nodded, "Maybe he still mad over what happened yesterday?"

"Maybe." She said still staring at him. Noticing that Harry wasn't going to move from his spot she said, "I'll be right back."

"Okay."

Uma walked in the direction of Harry, as she got closer the anger became more apparent. Really confused and not wanting to be stuck on kitchen duty with Mal, Uma turned back to say, "Gil, don't wait up. I'll see you in fourth period." At his nod, she turned back around only to see Harry gone. What?

She looked around the lobby and saw Harry's back, he was about to exit the school. She ran to catch up with him. "Harry! Harry wait up! Where are you going?"

"Away from you," He shouted back as he picked up speed. Not running but he lengthened his stride.

Uma paused, What? She thought, From me? Why? She said, "Why do you want to do that?" Uma was at his back when he stopped abruptly and turned around. Not prepared for his stop, she slammed right into him, bouncing off him and landing on the ground. "What the hell is your problem Harry?" She demanded and she got up and brushed off the dirt that stayed on her from the fall.

"You are!" He shouted.

"Me?" She asked, "What did I do?"

"What did you--" He began in disbelief, "What did you do??" His voice rising with each word.

"Yes, Harry, why are you so mad at me for?" She asked. She scanned the area around her and noticed they were far from school and anyone who would find entertainment in their argument.

"You LEFT me Uma!" He got in her face and glared straight into her eyes with gritted teeth.

"I left you?? When did I...Oooh." Uma stopped as realization took over.

"Yeah.. ooh." Harry rolled his eyes as he turned away from her and began walking again.

"You went to class Harry, Gil and I had the same class together and decided to skip it." Uma followed him as she tried to reason with him.

"But you never came back Uma! We always leave school together." Harry turned again to face her, he needed her to see how much she hurt him, "You forgot about me, Uma. And you said you wouldn't.