Promise

"Because I HATE her Uma, I CAN'T stand her! She betrayed me. And I don't get over betrayals." His eyes begged her to understand. "Why would I betray a friend with someone I cannot stand?"

Uma looked at him, still very hesitant to believe him. She narrowed her eyes. I guess that would be very stupid, she thought, but so would taking him for his word. Uma glared and tried to walk away from him again.

As Harry got more and more desperate, he blocked her way and began to plead, something he never does, "Uma, have I ever lied to you?"

"How would I know, Hook?" Uma sighed and walked to the person who interrupted them earlier to take their order. "The food will be here soon." She said to the customer and turned to find Harry still behind her, "People on the Isle aren't necessarily trustworthy." She rolled her eyes.

"True," Harry agreed, "But they also aren't known for trying to get someone to understand what happened. Which is exactly what I'm doing." He followed after her already concluding in his mind that he wouldn't stop until she believed him. Like her, he was stubborn too.

Uma paused and thought about what he said. No one would try this hard to stay friends with someone. Turning towards him, she really looked at him, examined his every feature. The pleading seen in his crazy blue eyes, the worry he held in his shoulders, the anger seen by the way he clenched his jaw. Uma really wanted to believe him, something in her knew that Harry could be trusted, but she also thought Mal could be trusted and look where that got her.

"Hook, stop." She held out her hand in a stopping gesture. He did as told. "Just give me a moment to think, Harry, okay? I need to work this out." Harry nodded in defeat as he turned from her and sat at the table closest to the kitchen so he could see when she came out. As Uma disappeared Harry's anger rose. All he could think about was that if Mal ruined his friendship with Uma, he would go after her, no matter the consequence.

Not being able to hold still any longer. Harry let out a loud shout and hit the table really hard. His knuckles were bloody and bruised, but he didn't care as he did it again and again. The whole restaurant got quiet as they watched Harry lose it. Not being able to stop himself, he kicked his stool across the room and it hit somebody.

"Hey!" that person shouted.

Harry smiled crazily in the person who shouted and crept towards him, "You want a piece of me? Because I sure am looking for a fight." He cackled. Before the person could run away, Harry had a grip of his collar and had their faces really close together. Seeing the fear in the man's face, Harry laughed even harder. "I sure do love seeing the fear in people's eyes."

Uma ran out of the kitchen when she heard a thud. She thought that someone was trying to start trouble in a place where it wasn't allowed. She was right. She came out just in time to see Harry kick his stool across the room. Why was he so angry? She thought confused. Her eyes widened, If anything, I should be the one throwing things. Moving to stop him, she stopped again. Or he's telling the truth... I would get as angry as him if someone wouldn't believe me when I was telling the truth. But... broken out of her thoughts by another thud she started to move in their direction.

Harry was about to step on the man's chest when he heard, "Harry! Stop!" a hand grabbed his arm. Harry turned, ready to shove the person who touched him, but quickly noticed it was Uma.

Uma pulled him away from the other man and said, "There is no fighting in this shop. Don't make me have to throw you out."

'Why don't you just throw me out, Uma? You don't believe me anyways. Why let me stay?" Harry fumed. He wiggled out of her grip. His anger reached the point of beyond reasoning with.