XII

I was awoken the next day by my uncle. He told me some boy name Jasper Hale was here and that my uncle was leaving for his shift. I put my hair into a pont tail and walk ober to see Jasper. "Hey." I say he looms at me and a small smile forms. " moring madame." He says his thick Texas accent strong. I smile softly. " sorry i didn't kniw you were coming I just woke up." I say softly.

"Don't worry about it. I would have called bit i don't have your number. I wanted to know if you go on a hike with me?" Jasper questions.  I smiled wide and nod. "Yeah I would love to. Let me get change first.

Um here let me give you the remote and you can keep yourself busy as i get ready." I say leading him inti the living room and turning the t.v. on before handing him it and running up to my room.

I slipped my phone into my back pocket and grabbed my keys and wallet and rushed back downstairs and smiled softly at Jasper

I slipped my phone into my back pocket and grabbed my keys and wallet and rushed back downstairs and smiled softly at Jasper. "Ready." I say to him he nods and I turn off the t.v. and open the door for him and locked up the house.

He opens up my door for me and i smile wide thanking him before getting in the car he shuts my door and is inside way before i buckle up. I look at him amazed and smile slightly at me before starting up his car and driving off way over the speed limit.

"Okay, I'm not one to get car sick, but i will if you keep this up." I say. He glances at me and slows it down at lot more than he did last night. "Better?" He questioned and I nod.

He ends up stopping at a dead end and we got out. "Ready to start."  He questioned i grinned and nodded. At first the hine was nice but the deeper we went in the harder it was to walk.

"Oh my gosh." I say stopping trying take a breather. "Are you okay?" He asked looking at me in concern. "It's just starting to get really hard to walk. How far are we going?" I questioned.

"Just up the mountain. " he says like it's no big deal. I gasped at him. " are you trying to kill me?" I asked. He shook his head. "No" he says. He turns and crouch down. "Hop on" he says.

"Um what? Jasper you're  going to get tired of carrying me in about 2 minutes might as well just keep walking." I say looking at him confused. He laughs quietly and turns to fave me.  "Just get on." He says and turns back, i huffed bjt got on. He held onto my legs tightly but not enough to hurt me.

"Close your eyes ans hold on tight" Jasper says. I do what I'm told and suddenly i feel wind going fast through my hair.  I covers my fave into his stone cold back and squeezed tighter. Abd suddenly as quickly as it came it stops and Jasper telling me that i can get down now. I get off hom and look around amazed at how everything look around here.

I turn to face Jasper and see that he was disappear. "Jasper?" I called. I see a flash move right by me and I turn my head seeing Jasper leaning against a tree. "You need to see what i look like in the sun." Jasper says i notcie that his shirt is unbuttoned and is slowly  walking into the sun.

He slowly looks up at me and I couldn't help but gasps. Diamonds, thousands of tiny littke diamonds littered Jasper body. "Beautiful. " i whispered. His facetwisted in disgust turning away from the sun fixing his shirt. "Beautiful,  this is the fave of a murder Athena. " he says before disappearing. "I'm not afraid " i say trying to find were Jasper went off to.

I suddenly ended having my back press against a tree and Jasper towering over me. "I'm a killer Athena,  my voice, my looks, even my scent brings you in. "he says, i know his trying to scare me away but it wont work. "I've killed people before Anthea " jasper says letting me go. "Jasper, nothing you say is going to change the way I feel about you." I say grabbing onto his arm.

He goes to remove my hand but i stop him. "Stop fighting it and let it go. Jasper i don't think your a monster, i don't carethat you killed people in the past, i want you Jasper. And nothing you say or do is going to change that." I say

He looks back brushing my hair back from my face. "I wanna stay away from you, i need to stay away from you but i just can't seem to do that. " he replies. I look him right in the eyes. " then don't " i say. He looks at me before nodding finially agreeing with me on something.

Slowly we begin walking around before coming up to a beautiful meadow.  I smiled aoftly and went to lay down in it, ans watch Jasper iing the same.

We stayed silent and just looked up at the clouds just thinking. At some point i turned to look at him to see he was already looking at me, the sun shown threw and his face lit up like a Christmas tree.  I smiled softly moving my hand to grip his and we stayed there till the sun was setting.

I was starting to fall asleep when he suggest that we leave and i agreed. He made me get on his back again and ended up taking us straight to his car. And he drove me home.

I smiled softly looking at him. "Thanks for the ride, I had fun today." I say. He smiles softly leaning towards me. I jeld my breath as i felt his cold fingers brush against my cheek as he moved hair away from my face. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" He questions.

I smile and nod thanking him again as i get out and shit the door grabbing my keys and walking to the fround door. I make it inside and flip on the front door lightand watch Jasoer speed away once he knows i made it inside. I sighed haplily as i made my way to the kitchen grabbing me something to eat.

I slowly made my way to my room a big grin on my face thinking about the events that went on today. I was hopelessly into Jasper Hale.

done. Which wolf should be anthan love interest? 》