III

I rushed down the stairs stumbling a bit as i tried to put on my shoes and getting out the house, i was running a little late i needed to get there early so i could get my schedule and all that other crap.

I slamed the door shut and hoped into my truck starting it up and heading off the forks high school. How original.

Trying to calm my nerves i put on the raido, it was mainly static but i didn't mind i just needed a distraction. Seeing the front gate to get into school i drove in. I could see several people are looking at me and my truck. Greatttt i thought to myself, of course I'm gonna be getting looked at. Sighing i get out if my truck and throw my bag over my shoulder.

"Nice ride" someone guy said as a joke, i rolled my eyes "thanks" and walked off looking for the office. I tried my hardest to ignoreall the stares i was getting as i made my way into the office.

" excuse me sir" i said as politely as i could getting the mad sitting in the office chair attention. " what can i do for you today miss. " the man replied and i told him that i needed my schedule and all that. After that was given to me, i thanked the guy and left lookong down at my sheet. To find out were my classes were.

I felt someone throw there around around me, making ne tense up and turned my head seeing a guy there. " hey your Athena Gonzales, im Eric and your feature on the front page baby" he said. I shook my head quickly " uh i think not" i replied pushing his arm off my shoulder.

" okay okay no feature got it hey do you- " i stopped him there and told him i needed to get to class and left him there in the hallway. I made it to class on time and handed my slip to my teacher and haveing them sign it off like the guy in the office said to.

Through out the day i had people coming up to me, trying to see if we can be friends or to see if they can get the gossip of what the new girl is really about.

When I got to P.E. I made friends with a girl name Jessicaand a guy name Mike. They both invited me to sit with them and there group of friends and i accepted.

I was really starting to feel like i belong, even though I was the new girl. I followed Jessica to the cafeteria for lunch and she kept going on and on with whatever she was saying.

I couldn't understand really because I don't kniw what goes on here in Forks. But as we got ourlunch and sat down i met Angela and Eric, i guess that guy i met earlierwas in there group and i don't think he's upset that i walked off earlier.

As everyone was talking i notice five beautiful people walking into the cafeteria.

"Hey who are they do you know? " i asked turning back to look at my new friends. Jessica smiled and leaned over and whispers.

" The Cullens"

*************

Chapter 3 is done! Don't worry it'll get good. I just want to have lots of chapters.

Please give me feed back

This has not be edit. I'll edit after this story is over

Xoxo

Stay beautiful.