I

I didn't think that any of this would have happened to me. everything that has happened, it happened so quickly. one second they're here the next they're gone. everything was taken away from me so quickly i could barely understand what was happening and was going to be happening to me because of it.

I had to be sent of to go live with my uncle, i packed as much as i was aloud to bring which wasn't a whole lot. my uncle Dan was glad i was coming too, even though it was because of a tragic time. my parents were killed one night, and they found their bodies out in a lake not to far from were we lived, or used to live...

and now here i, Athena Rosalie Gonzales, is staying in Forks Washington, and starting a new life, a new chapter, and hopefully not having my parents death affect me so much, that it'll be a health issue. yep i can do this, i am a strong woman and i will overcome this and find happiness here in forks.

" Athena!" someone shouted breaking me out of my thoughts as i looked around the airport hearing that oh so familiar voice that i haven't heard in so long. " Uncle Dan! " i shouted back picking up my bags and heading towards his voice, and smiling when i at lost saw him. " there you are you little squirt, how have you been holding up? Was the flight okay? " he asked as he brought me into a tight hug, one that i know both of us needed.

" the flight was okay, and a little bumpy. and honestly i am not okay, but i know that we will uncle Dan. " i say as we pulled back. he smiles softly and tosses my hair around before grabbing one of my bags and showing me to his car. " sooo, what kind of job do you have again?" i asked trailing behind him. ¨ i work as an officer Athena¨ Dan says as he puts my stuff in the trunk and we got in the car and started heading to home.

the ride was quite, and i softly mumbled that i was going to try and sleep and to wake me up when we get there. he agrees and i close my eyes to sleep. it had been a long flight.

I must have been asleep for awhile because when i woke i was on a couch and not in a car. sitting up i looked around. ¨ uncle Dan?¨ i called out, i heard footsteps and i turned seeing my uncle walking out brushing his teeth. ¨ hey i tired waking you but you were in a deep sleep Athena. but if you want i can now show you were you be sleeping in. ¨ he starts before turning into the bathroom door i assume to spit out the paste before coming back.

¨ so i didn't think i was going to be having anyone with me so the second floor is my room, but i turn the loft into your bedroom. it's pretty plain right now, just has a bed, dresser, and desk but i figured we could go shopping tomorrow and get you some things to make it your own.¨ he says as he leads me upstairs and into the loft area,¨ now uh there's a bathroom in here too. so you don't have to worry going up and down stairs to go.'he states as he look around then nods saying goodbye as he let me get settle in.

it was a little after 5 so i decide to stay in here for the rest of the day. i start to put up what little clothes i did have away, and the small non clothed ideals that i had before sighing softly and decide on going to bed early, as i was still tired from my flight and all the craziness that was happening. as i fall asleep i hoped that something extraordinary to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter one done! i hoped you all enjoyed it, leave a comment on what you think.

i would love feedback. thanks guys!

*********

edited on 12/12/18