X

《 Thank you for the 1k. Means so much to me that my story is getting a lot of reads.
But now, I'm gonna be asking y'all a question and i would like for you guys to answer everytime i ask a question. Who ever answer I like the most I'll shout you out. The more people who answers the questions the faster I'll update. Read the bottom 4 the question enjoy. 》

During the week my truck ends up running down and i can no longer fix it so my uncle decides to take me to a used car dealer ship to get me a new car.

It was a 1964 1/2 mustang. I had to take it in to get it painted so that it looked loke new and i was honesty so happy about my beautiful car.

 I had to take it in to get it painted so that it looked loke new and i was honesty so happy about my beautiful car

By friday I was able to take my baby to school. Whistles were herd as i pulled into the school parking lot. I smiled to myself and park getting out and fixing my outfit for the day.

 I smiled to myself and park getting out and fixing my outfit for the day

I walked towards the girls sitting on the benches talking. "Hey guys" i said smiling they looked up and smiled back at me. "Hey look we're gonna go prom dress shopping after school today, you down?" Jessica asked. "Sure I'm down." I smiled and said goodbye as the bell rang and i went off to my classes.

"Athena." I turned around in my seat to see Tyler looking at me. I rasied a brow at him. "You, me Prom?" He says. I scrunched up my face and shook my head. "Can't go sorry". I say and turned back around to continue working.

Lunch rolled around and i sat with my group of friends, we figured that we'll drop off my car at my house than we'll all pile into jessica car as in me jessica and Angie since the other bailed. And drive to port angles for them to go dress shopping. And that was the plan.

After school Jessica followed me home so i can drop off ny car, wrotea note to my uncle about going out and that there are leftovers in the fridge. And left. On the way the two girls talked and i would put my 2 cents in where it was needed and pulled up to a little dress shop. The girls immediately started searching for dresses and i found myself a seat while i waot for them to model the dresses for me.

"So what do you think?" Jessica asked pulling back the curtains. I looked at and shook my head. "God no Jessica green is so not your color." I say she looks in the mirror and agree before leaving to try the next one out. This kept on going for the next hour. "What about this one?" Jessica says coming out in a tight hot pink dress with Angela coming out in a white flowly dress i smiled at them. It looks great". I said. Before we herd knocking on the window and a group of guys hollering at us, mostly them but still. "Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing" jessica says covering her face and looking down. I nodded in agreement.

I looked down at my phone to see that my uncle texted me asking me to pick up a few things while i was here. I sat up and looked at the girls. "Do you mind if i meet you guys at the restaurant? My uncle wants me to pick him up a few things." I say getting up and grabbing my bag. "Do you want us to come with you?" Angela asked. I shook my head at them. " no, no I'll get them myself you ladies have dresses to pick out okay? I'll see you in an hour." I say getting up and giving them a hug before leaving.

I walked down to a store and started looking for the items my uncle wanted. But I couldn't help but feel like i was being watch. I picked up the item's and cashed out and started walking towards the dinner. I didn't realise how late it had gotten, while i was looking for my uncle stuff. I went down a pathway and started walking straight to the tunnel whwn two giys walked by and stopped backing up. Feeling unease I turned and made a left and started fast walking hopping to lose them. Suddenly i came to an opening where several others guys were at waiting.

"We saw you at the shop" one guy called out as the surround me. My mind went into overdrive trying to think of a way to get out of this alive. One of them cupped my cheek and i snapped slapping him in the face."Don't touch me" i said they all went to grab me when a car pulls in almost running us over. The guys closes ends up falling and the driver gets out glaring at all if them. I realize that it was Jasper. "Get in the car" he says as he walks towards the group of men. He didn't have to tell me twice. I quickly got inside and watched what happened. I don't know what Jasper said but theu all started backing up. He quickly gets bacl into the car and goes to run them over. They all ran off and he quickly takes off.

"Distract me" he says. I look at him. "H-How did you know where i was?" I asked. Instead he just ingored me. "I should go back and just rip there jeads off" he says i shooked my head. "You decently should not." I said. I looked at the time and groaned "shit i was supposed to meet Jessica and Angela at the restaurant. " he looks at me and ask me where and i tell him. We silently drove to where i was supposed to be.

He pulls up and i thanked him getting out i started walking to the door when i see the girls walking out. "Hey we waoted for you." Jessica says. "We called and everything but we got hungry so we ate. We're sorry." She says. I was little bum because i was hungry but i brushed it off "yeah no that's fine. " i said. I see the girls look behind me and i turn seeing Jasper. "Sorry ladies, I bumped into her and we started talking time just got ahead of us." He says. They smiled and looked at me. " well are you ready to go?" Jessica asked me i nod about to soeak but Jasper cut me off. "Actually I think i should make sure Athena eats. Don't worry I'll make sure she gets home safe." He says smoothly. I agreed and the girls said goodbye. I looked up at Jasper after they left. "You know you didn't have to do that. " i said.

He looked down at me. "Get inside, your having dinner." He says leading me towards the restraunt. I let him lead me inside and he goes and asked for a table for two but to have it secluded. We sat down and i order water which be does the same. Surprisingly i feel calm and not freaked out over what happened. I smiled shyly and looked over the menu deciding on getting soup. I looked up at him. "So what are you going to get?" I questioned. "Oh my family and I are on a strict diet. " he says. I looked at himand nodded. "Oh okay." The waitress came over with our drinks and I gave her my order and Jasper told her that he wasnt eating. I took a drink of my water and looked at him. "Sooo are you going to give me answers now?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" I narrow my eyes at him. "Oh you know exactly what i mean." I said. He lolmed at me not saying anything so I got up. His hand grabs my arm it was extremely cold. "Wait, don't go." He says i looked at him and sighed sitting down. "Fine but you need to talk." I say. He looks at me and agree. "Just not here." He says.

《 1381 words.

Question: which wolf should be Athena love interest?》