how it started

Wattpad
Flashback

"Mommy, can I play outside?" My little 6-year-old self said looking up to the dark woman. She turned her head and placed her hand on my head while softly smiling.

"There is danger out there my dark princess" she said patting my head. I pouted but listened 'hm there's nothing to do and I'm bored(っ◞‸◟c)'. I was brought out of my sulking by mommy, she placed a pillow on the floor and motioned me to sit down. I walked sat down and relaxed as mother braided my hair.

The door that separated the comfy warmth and the chilling air of the night was slammed open. I jumped a little from being startled and looked up at the door. Mother got up and looked in the direction too. A dark figure came from the shadows to reveal daddy looking worried.

"Adria they're here!" He yelled while grabbing mothers wrist and leading her outside. I slowly got up scared of what daddy was talking about. 'What did he mean there here, who is here? ' (ΩДΩ). I heard a sharp piercing scream and then some yelling. It..sounded like mommy and daddy! I ran outside as fast as my little legs could carry me but stopped when I saw blood. Lots and lots of blood.

I saw a figure move in the grass so I cautiously move towards it. There sitting in a pile of blood was mommy gasping for air as tears ran down her cheeks. My whole childhood shattered at the scene. My candy land that I daydream went down the drain. I heard yelling so I turned my head towards it to find 4 people by a large sleigh. I then noticed daddy on his knees holding mother crying.

I heard a gasp so I turned to face a woman who looked like a peacock looking at me while pointing. She caught her friends attention following her gaze to reach me. There color drained as they began mumbling to each other. As they were glancing at me and then towards each other they noticed that the grass become a sickly dark brown and the trees that once were a beautiful green die before them. Something changed that night and it wasn't just me, it was daddy he grew colder and more strict and that's when I promised myself that..i..will..get..my..revenge.

And that is where our story begins

This is a teaser for my new story. I hope you liked it and give the like button nightmares that will scar it for life. Share, like, and follow. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! (☆/>u</)