Short Cake (SoMa)

A/N: Did you guys enjoy the eclipse? I know I did. I live in Wisconsin so I didn't see a total eclipse, but it was still really cool!

--------------------------------------------------

Maka's POV~

Since it was my turn to prepare dinner, I was currently grabbing the necessities. Deciding on making some spaghetti, I quickly gathered up the ingredients. The only thing I needed now was to boil the spaghetti noodles. I reached upwards, wrapping my fingers around the handle of the cupboard. Pulling gently, the cupboard swung open. I attempted to reach for the stalks of spaghetti, but instantly realized I was too short.

"Soul! I need your help!" I hollered at my boyfriend. The sound of footsteps echoed through the kitchen and I saw white hair and crimson red eyes looking around the corner of the kitchen.

"What do you need?" He chuckled, strolling up to me.

"Can you get the spaghetti noodles for me? I can't reach them." I explained, gesturing to the cylinder that contained what I was looking for.

"Of course I can reach them, short cake." He teased playfully, easily grasping the container and then handing it to me. He laughed at my puffed up cheeks.

"Don't call me that!" I growled, pummeling my fists into his chest. He just smirked and strokes my hair.

"It's not my fault I'm taller than you, Maka." He said, holding the container high up above his head so I couldn't reach it.

Seemingly pulling a book out of nowhere, I positioned it above his head.

"Maka, wait!"

"Maka... CHOP!"

I slammed the spine of the book down onto his head, watching in satisfaction as he crumpled to the floor. I picked him up and deposited him onto his bed.

"You will stay in here until dinner's ready." I scolded, waggling my finger in front of his face. I saw him smirk.

"SOUL, WHAT THE HELL?!"

"What?"

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LICK MY FINGERS?!" I screamed, wiping my hand on his shirt. He laughed.

I growled and stomped back to the kitchen.

~Timeskip after dinner brought to you by a Maka Chop~

After I was positively sure my boyfriend was asleep, I quietly dragged a chair into his bedroom and placed it next to his bed. Picking up the bucket I filled with water earlier, I climbed up on the chair and dumped the water onto his sleeping figure.

"WHOSE THE TALL ONE NOW, FUCKER!" I screamed, racing out of the room.

Soul's POV~

I was suddenly drenched in water. I leaned up in bed, hearing Maka scream and run out of the room. I laughed, a smile etched on my face.

I love her so much.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed! Votes and comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!

~Jade 💚