Heterochromia (Black⭐️Star x Reader)

A/N: Heterochromia is a condition where both irises are different colors. This is a soulmate AU where your left eye is your normal eye color, while your right eye is your soulmate's eye color. When you do meet your soulmate, your right eye returns to normal. I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV~

"Y/n! You're going to be late for school!" A voice bellowed throughout the house. I groaned, pulling myself out of bed.

"I'm getting ready now, mom!" I shouted out my bedroom door, before sifting through my clothes. Deciding on a simple outfit, I picked out some jeans and a black shirt that had a white heart on the chest area. Darting out of my lair, I entered the bathroom to do my daily routine.

I sighed, glancing into the mirror. I reached upwards and touched the skin just below my left eye. It was e/c, while my right eye was green. I shook my head and continued to get ready. When I had finished, I grabbed my f/c bag.

"Here's some toast." My mom addressed me, handing me a slice of toasted bread. I mumbled a thank you and shoved it into my mouth. Slipping my sneakers on, I raced out the door. Currently standing outside my new school, the DWMA, I stared ahead.

"Holy shit..." I breathed, gaping at the huge flight of stairs before me. Tightening the grip on my bag, I began my ascent.

~Timeskip brought to you by those big ass stairs~

I groaned, crawling up the last few steps. As soon as I had conquered that mountain, I collapsed onto my back.

"That was... quite the workout." I mumbled, attempting to slow down my breathing. I managed to stand up and pick up my bag, gazing at the magnificent school in front of me.

"Yahoo!" A voice interrupted my sight seeing. A boy around my age leaped down from the spikes protruding form the building. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you the new student?" He asked. But I wasn't paying attention. I was focused on his eyes. His right eye was my normal eye color, and my right eye was his. As soon as the boy registered what had happened, both our eyes had returned to normal.

My cheeks were undoubtedly flushed. The boy approached me and placed his hand on my shoulder. A wide grin was plastered on his tan face.

"Hi soulmate!" He chuckled, removing his hand from my shoulder and proceeded to run his fingers through his blue, spiky hair.

"H-hi." I stuttered, still reeling from the events of the last few minutes.

"The name is Black⭐️Star, the one who will transcend the gods. What is my soulmate's name?" He questioned, looking at me expectantly.

"Y/n. Y/n L/n." I spoke, shaking his hand.

"Y/n..." My name rolled off his younger as he tested it, repeating it a few times. "It's gorgeous. Perfect for my new goddess." He proudly stated, playfully shoving my side.

"I-I never expected to meet my soulmate today." I said, fidgeting with my h/l h/c hair.

"You're incredibly lucky to have someone as godly as I, as your soulmate." Black⭐️Star gushed.

Blushing at all the compliments, I lightly poked his cheek. "We should probably get to class."

The boy sighed, contemplating it for a few moments before nodding. Grasping my hand in his, he intertwined our fingers and we headed to class.

What great first day of school.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: I know, I know. It's horrible. But my brain is kinda fried today and I'm starting my freshman year of high school in a few days. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

~Jade 💚