'Night

I close the door to Vela's door quietly. When I turn both Kiki and Mitsuhide stand behind me. I stop dead in my tracks, but I recover quickly.

"I didn't expect to see you two together so late at night. What are you guys up to," I stop for a moment, "on second thought, I'd rather not know."

Mitsuhide gives me a tired look, "Why must you always make such insinuations?"

"More importantly," Kiki gives me smirk, "what were you doing sneaking around with Vela?"

"Eh?" I try to think of an excuse, but fail miserably. "I have no idea what you mean."

"Hm, of course you don't," Kiki begins to walk away.

"You aren't going to rat me out to the master now, are you?" I follow Kiki and Mitsuhide.

"No, we're not."

Mitsuhide smiles, "Honestly, we both thank you. We know how Vela is. She likes to move around. Being in that room is probably killing her. Thank you for giving her a little freedom."

I blink and stop. They wouldn't tell Master? The two most loyal guards?

"Besides it's nice to see you two getting along. What was it you first said? 'Fine. Do what you like, but don't expect me to take any part in it.' It doesn't seem like that statement stood for long."

At Mitsuhide's teasing, I feel my face heat up.

Kiki laughs, "It's interesting how it happens. She has this thing about her that just makes you want to hear her out, understand her, and before you know it she's weaseled her way into your heart. She's a sly one."

They both turn and start to walk away, "Goodnight, Obi."

""Night."