Chapter 13

A/N Guys, just wanted to say that I have never seen a proper christian wedding, so excuse me of I get things wrong, I don't know much about what goes on....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

I looked at Jasmin. I couldn't help but stare. She was beautiful, amazing, breathtaking. When Simran told me about Jasmin, I figured she would be just another pretty girl, but boy, was I wrong. This girl was perfect. I watched as she collected the flowers from Niall's dressing room, where we all were, and made her way back to Ashleigh's. Just before leaving. she gave me a small smile. At that moment, seeing her smile at me, my world turned into fluffy hearts floating all around me, and sparkly unicorns singing together, and it was all pink and happy. I looked closely at one of the unicorns. It seemed to be speaking. "ZAYN MALIK! GET YOUR ASS BACK TO REALITY!!" Wow, that was a rude unicorn. I was then shaken to reality by Louis, when I realised it was Louis talking to me, not the unicorn. "Have a nice trip to dreamland with Jasmin?" Harry asked cheekily. I blushed. "Okay, so now we have everyone's attention, I was gonna say, which bowtie do you guys like better, Blue, or red?" Niall asked. The day of his wedding and this boy had left all the decision for us to make at the last minute. We all voted red, and he seemed satisfied. He was really nervous. I could see it. I told him to relax, and that it was all going to be perfect. He took a few deep breaths, then Simran walked in. "Okay guys, it's time to get your butts to the altar, wedding's starting. Oh, and Niall, I would prepare myself if I were you, because Ash looks AMAZING. By amazing, I mean like, SUPER DUPER AWESOME!" She smirked, Niall blushed. Haha.

***

The music played, and Ashleigh walked down the aisle, arms linked with her father.... she did look pretty good. Ash, and all the girls (except Jasmin) were like sisters to me, and I was really glad to see her happy.... I chuckled a bit at Niall, as he rubbed his hands together, obviously super nervous. The vows were read, and the wedding was complete. The bouqet of flowers was caught by Jasmin, when she was least expecting it. Was that like, some sort of sign from god to me? I don't know, it might be....

***

Louis's POV

She had gone on a date. With some guy she met at the wedding. THe girls and us boys decided to stay together until Niall and Ashleigh came back from their honeymoon. And Simran was, today, 3 days after the wedding, out on a date. With some guy she met at the wedding. It was 12 o'clock. EVeryone was asleep. But I was pacing back and forth in the kitchen, waiting for her. I heard the front door click open, and rushed to it. SImran walked in, and gave me a smile. "So....how was your date?" I asked. "Meh, it was okay I guess..." She seemed uncertain. "So are you guys like, dating now?" I asked her. "What? No..." I was relieved. She said goodnight, and went to bed. 

***

I woke up the next morning, thinking about Simran. Did she really love me as much as Tay said she did?.....

Zayn's POV

I loved her. I knew it. Jasmin was definitely the one for me. I went into the kitchn where everyone was having breakfast. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to seek advise from a close friend of Jasmin's. Simran. I asked Simran if I could speak to her privately. As soon as we were out of earshot, she said. "Dude, ask her out. Damn, ask her to marry you if you want, cause i know for a fact she will say yes.." and with that she went back and joined the others. Did Jasmin actually love me as much as I loved her?

Tay's POV

Today, for some reason, Liam was acting a bit funny. He didn't spend much time with me, and was out most of the day. I was only satisfied when he said to me. "You know, Tay, we haven't been on a proper date for ages..... we're going tomorrow, dress fancy" with that, a smile and a small kiss, he left me to my business

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Just so you peeps know, Ch. 15 will be the last chapter, then there will be the epilogue. There might be a sequel..... Thanx for all the reads......

xxoo SImi Tommo