Chapter 15

Louis' POV

I watched Liam check himself out in the mirror like 50 times... "Li, you look perfectly fine... bro, Tay never would've said yes if she couldn't deal with your ugliness..." I smirked. He gave me a look that clearly said 'wtf bro not the time'... I laughed, and went to check on Tay.

***

I walked to the bride's dressing room, and popped my head in through the door. I saw Tay looking at the mirror with glazed eyes (full with happiness of course), and Simran stressing out over her hair, flipping strands here and there. Naveena spoke up. "Whatchyu want bruh?" She looked at me. "Mind if I come in?" I asked? "Pfft.... of course we mind.... I mean, look at us, all dolled up, and if you come in here looking like a potato.... well, it ust doesn't work..." SImran said. Ashley and Tay laughed, and I gave her the same look Liam gave me a while ago. She chuckled. "Dude just come in, the hallway's pushing the cold into this room" Amy told me. I walked in, finally invited, and looked at Tay. She looked beautiful, the girls had done a fabulous job. I didn't think of her in that way, of course. I was over my feelings for her. She was just like a sister to me now. I looked at the rest of the girls. Damn they looked good... I took a second look at Ash and Sim. Wait, they were both wearing the same sky blue dress, the same french braid, hell, even the same jewelry and heels... "Woah, hold up, are you and Ash twinning or something?!" I looked at Simran. She looked at Ash, and they made eye contact. Slowly, both of them grew a huge grin on their faces "SOMEBODY FINALLY NOTICED!!!!" that screamed in sync. I shook my head at them and chuckled. "K guys, I'm gonna go now, just came to check up on you, but it seems to me you guys doing fine." I said to them. "What the hell dude, we're not! I MEAN LOOK AT HER HAIR!!! IT NEEDS TIME!!!!" Simran was back to stressing out over Tay's hair. Tay just sighed , and chuckled. I did too, told them to be at the altar in 30 minutes, and left.

Liam's POV

This was it. I was finally tying the knot. With the most beautiful girl in the world. I looked at the girl in front of me, only partially paying attention to the vows being spoken. I could never stop looking. Looking into her beautiful blue eyes, her amazing smile, her everything...

Simran's POV

Ahhh my god they were such a cute couple. I was looking a them, when I heard a voice. "Hey Simran, long time no see!" I turned to my side. Crap, it was Damien. The guy I went out on a date with after Ash's wedding... I tried to avoid him as much as possible after that one date, because he was so close to asking me out... I mean, the last time I saw him, He was like 'Will you go-' and I interrupted him by saying I had to go... I spoke to him "Hey Damien! Whatsup!" I smiled while simultaneously trying to find someone close enough to save me. I saw Louis, about 5 meters away . I thought of ways to catch his attention so he could save me from this awkwardness... I looked at the drink in my hand, and smirked. I took a sip, and pretended to choke on it really bad. I coughed and coughed, and almost everyone looked. Damien started rubbing my back, and I stopped. "I'm fine" I stated, and looked at Louis. He looked at me, and I gave hime the wide eyed, come-save-me look. He chuckled, and I sighed, glad he got the message. "So, how's life been?" Damien said to me. That was when Louis came to me, and put his arm around my waist. He kissed my cheek, and said "Hey babe:)" I was stunned. I mean, this was the love of my life. I get this wasn't real but.....holy crap. I tried to get myself together, make it a bit more realistic. "Uh-um hey Lou, I want you to meet Damien, and Damien, meet Louis, my boyfriend." I was still stunned. Damien gave Louis a death glare, like a really bad one... If looks could kill....you know the drill. "Um yea. I gotta go" he said very sourly. "Bye!" I said in the most sing song voice ever. With that, Damien left, leaving just me and Lou together. Yet, Louis did not let go of my waist. I looked at him, confused. He looked at me, and inhaled, as if about to say something. He fought about it, and instead of saying something, as I expected him to, he just slowly leaned forward, and softly put his lips on mine. I was surprised at fist, but slowly let myself melt into it. I pulled off him, and searched his eyes, I knew he had something to say. "Simran, will you-" he was cut of by loud claps and cheers. We looked at the cause of the hullabaloo, and saw Liam grab Tay by the waist and kiss her. Oh. My. God. They were actually married. Tay was now a married woman. The Prom Date from many years ago, had lead to a lifetime together. Taylah Hensley and Liam Payne were now a married couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: *wipes tear* ITS OVER *starts blubbering* GODDAMN. I promise I will post an epilogue soon, and there will for sure be a sequel, only when I finish another book tho. I hope you liked it, and dedicated to @liamlover2411 for the end (not quite but kind of) of her love story, and a beginning of a married life lol.

Love you all and stay safe my lovelies!

xxoo Simi Tommo