I pulled the soft, now warm, silk pillow off my face and plopped it down besides my waist. I rubbed my face to wake myself up a bit more- didn't have much of an effect as I hoped- and turned to Ryou's translucent form standing on the left side of the bed.

"It's most definitely Marik," I stated. I forced myself to sit up, my body aching as I did so but I did notice how much less it hurt than the day before. I was at least thankful for that.

"What is he doing?" Ryou asked, beginning to sound less groggy than he did before.

"I have a theory it is due to your psycho lover," I stated. "I mean, before I thought it was simply insomnia but Marik can fall asleep quite easily. Either way, he always wakes up around one in the morning and makes himself something to eat and watches a movie."

"How do you know this? How long have you two known each other?" Ryou asked. The curiosity in his voice just reminded me, once again, how innocent the spirit of my vessel was. It made me laugh and mentally curse the Gods for giving me such a weak individual. Then again, I have used that to my advantage in getting closer to the Millennium Items. However, now that I not am currently looking for the Millennium Items I feel cheated.

"Marik moved in so we could discuss plans of taking Yugi's Millennium Puzzle," I said. I never found a reason to withhold many things from Ryou. As far as I am concerned, he is someone that is meant to keep me company when I need it and listen to me when I feel the need to talk. "As for how long we've known one another, it is going on about a month now. We met before Kaiba's little tournament and he moved in two days after we met."

"And you agreed to that?" Ryou asked. "I thought you liked your space."

"I do very much like my empty space. How the whole thing with Marik happened is simple. I woke up to a knock on the door and opened it to see Marik with a suitcase with his belongings. He told me it would be a good idea if we were roommates and I wasn't going to stop him. Complain, most definitely, but not stop him."

Ryou giggled at my comment and I knew exactly what he was thinking. Or, at least I had a general idea. Something along the lines of: 'You loved the idea of him moving in and you know it.' I will admit, though, when Marik said we should be roommates, I was very much pleased. Being able to see that sexy body of his more does not have me complaining...all that much. Since, having him around did lead to the downfall of his annoying behavior. If he would just shut up, he would be-

"Don't think such things!" Ryou suddenly said sternly.

"How are you able to do that?" I growled back. I was frankly a little embarrassed he was able to at least hear the little bit of thought I had of Marik. I was so use to having my thoughts to myself that now having someone, especially that someone being Ryou, listen to them was strange to say the least.

"You think very loudly. If you don't want me to hear your thoughts then think quieter," Ryou stated.

"How the bloody hell do I think quieter? And you still haven't answered my question, Ryou," I growled.

Ryou scowled at me and put his hands on his hips, giving me his little sassy pose that I rarely see and glad that I don't because I know a lecture will come with this pose.

"Stay stuck in your Soul Room for a number of years and you learn a thing or two. As for thinking quieter, don't think like you want to speak to me. Think like you are speaking to yourself. I have found it makes it where you can't hear my thoughts, which is good for you right now, considering the fact that I am thinking many...things about you," Ryou stated then waited for my response.