Day 1,018

(Wholesome content to follow))

"So, good news and bad news," Calum falls onto the couch next to Luke, who glances over at him curiously. Whatever is on the laptop in his hands is probably more interesting than watching Michael and Ashton on the floor. Michael had somehow conned Ashton into buying the newest Fifa game, so Ashton demanded to know how to play, and they've been fighting over it for roughly two hours. Ashton's not good.

"Okay," Luke replies. At his feet, Ashton lurches forward, controller clutched in one hand, and attempts to grab wildly at Michael's face with the other, so Luke curls a hand around his shoulder to hold him in place.

Calum glances down, but seems uninterested with the fight. He shows Luke the laptop screen and says, "I found Luke. The other Luke. And shit, dude, he looks like you."

"That's great!" Luke makes the mistake of releasing Ashton, who lunges again and manages to catch Michael off guard enough to tackle him. He raises the controller over his head like he's going to smash Michael's skull in, only for the ghost to disappear from beneath him. Ashton makes a frustrated noise and starts looking around wildly for him, while Luke does his best to ignore them. "How did you find him?"

"Facebook," Calum shrugs. Michael appears behind him on the couch and curls close to his back to hide from Ashton. "His interests are "Girls, guns, and g's," and it says he works at "the drug lord's palace." Also, his name is Luke Hemmings, he looks just fucking like you- like seriously. It's creepy.- and he's from Sydney. Also, according to his time line, he posted a selfie with the caption "Thankful af for little bitches with my name" the night you were murdered. Look at him."

He moves the laptop closer to give Luke a good look at the selfie. The guy does look really similar to him, except he's squinting at the camera and throwing up the peace sign. Luke scrunches his nose in disgust. "That's- how has this guy not been caught?"

"Beats me," Calum shrugs. Ashton makes a leap towards Michael again, only to go straight through him and land on the couch with a startled shriek. Michael disappears again, but Ashton looks freaked out enough to calm down a bit. He drops to the floor and crawls over to Luke, then fits himself snugly between Luke's legs, back against the bottom of the couch, to rest his cheek against Luke's left knee.

Luke manages to get a hand through his curls one time before Ashton's punching him in the foot and hissing, "Touch me again and I'll fucking- I don't know, be sad and mopey for three days."

"Clever," Luke admits before turning back to Calum. "Is that the good news? What's the bad news?"

"He's in Melbourne, now," Calum sighs. "Bit away, right?"

"Right," Luke frowns. "We'll- I don't know, figure something out. Ash, will you mom let you go to Melbourne?"

Ashton snorts. "She barely let's me go to school." Michael appears in front of him and darts forward to press an apologetic kiss to Ashton's nose before he's disappearing again, leaving Ashton scowling and even more annoyed. "New rule! Don't kiss Ashton!" He shouts.

Michael, of course, reappears to press a few speedy kisses to Ashton's cheeks, then darts behind Calum again before Ashton can punch him.

"Leave him alone," Calum chastises.

"He's just so soft," Michael disappears again and reappears at Ashton's side to press another kiss to his cheek. Ashton swings his fists out wildly, but Michael's gone before he can get any punches in.

Ashton makes a frustrated noise and announces, "I fucking hate ghosts! I'd move out if I could! The sooner you're all out of my hair, the better!"