Day 530

Ashton, as it turns out, wears his sunglasses a lot. He's always wearing them, Luke realizes, unless he's in the shower.

He probably thinks he's real cool, wearing his stupid raybans knock offs all the time. Luke doesn't like him, much.

He does get curious, though. Ashton's mum and sisters eyes are bright green, while his little brothers are brown. He wants to know what color Ashton's are, and he can't really just walk up and tug them off.

"They're pretty," Michael had told him when he'd expressed his concern. "They're, like, pale hazel? I don't know, it's hard to explain."

Calum threw a pillow at Michael and they both seemed overjoyed when it hit him square in the face instead of falling through him. "How have you seen his eyes?"

"Watched him jerk off in the shower last week," Michael shrugs. Luke groans and Calum scoffs and grabs the pillow to repeatedly hit Michael in the face with it.

"I'm so glad you're materialized," Calum slams the pillow into his skull again, but he's grinning and Michael's smiling, so Luke doesn't intervene.

"Anyway," Michael chirps, happy as always, even as Calum sets down the pillow and tugs the smaller ghost into his lap. "You should try it sometime. He's super hot, fuck. His eyes are gorgeous."

Calum sinks his teeth into Michael's shoulder and makes a low growling noise in the back of his throat, but Michael doesn't even flinch.

"I'm not going to watch him jerk off in the shower," Luke scoffs. He does have some dignity left, believe it or not.

"It's not like he can see you," Michael shrugs. Which, well. He does have a point. Luke rolls his eyes and ignores them when Calum flips the two of them over and pins Michael to the couch to nip at his neck.

((These are really short lmao

-Mel))