Day 949

"Young Chris Evans," Michael decides after circling Luke twice. "A very young, very- um, full, Chris Evans?"

"Full?" Luke echoes. He smacks Michael's hand away when it gets close to poking his ribs again and glances over to Calum, who's spread across the only couch in their attic. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're huge," Calum informs him, throwing up a piece of popcorn. He catches it in his mouth, then spits it in the general direction of the garbage can. Luke scrunches his nose in disgust, but Calum just shrugs. "What was I supposed to do with it? I can't fucking eat it."

Michael nods like that's a great point and pokes Luke in the ribs, again. Luke sucks him away before he falls onto the couch next to Calum. Within two seconds, Michael's throwing himself between them and squirming into Calum's lap, forcing the brown boy's arms around his waist.

Luke rolls his eyes and looks away from them in disgust, but Michael simply scoffs. "Don't even! You and your little boy toy will be just this gross, if not worse, soon enough!"

"Okay, first of all, he's not my boy toy," Luke pinches Michael's shin until he gets kicked in the ribs. "Second, we will never be like you two. He is so infuriating! Kill me if we ever even consider being friends."

Said boy is in his room with his family, Luke feels delight bubbling up in his chest. It's not his own (obviously), but Ashton's from just under his feet. He tries to shake the happy feeling, but Ashton is apparently loving spending time with his family.

Which makes sense. It is the first time he's seen them.

Luke scowls and hopes Ashton can feel his annoyance. Michael glances over and figure out what Luke's trying to do, instantly kicking him in the ribs again and forcing a squawk of pain from him.

"Stop it, let Ashton have fun," He says firmly.

Calum props his chin up over Michael's shoulder and frowns. "Ugh, is that was he's doing? That's disgusting."

Luke nods and scowls even deeper. "They're playing a fucking boardgame. There's no way real families actually do that."

"I used to," Michael shrugs and looks away from Luke quickly to focus on the blank television, instead. "My family and I, I mean. We played boardgames sometimes and, like, wii games. We ate dinner together, too."

Luke feels guilty again and tries to ignore the confusion in his stomach that he gets back from Ashton.

Calum, however, waves his hand dismissively and sinks his teeth into Michael's shoulder. "You had a stupid loving family, fuck that. Your parents ignored you for the last three months."

"Yeah, I pushed them away," Michael shrugs. "You guys were more fun. I didn't want them to see you, so I pushed them away. You were my secret." Luke feels even worse, now, stomach swooping dangerously.

Calum looks unconcerned by the development and moves his mouth up to bite Michael's neck, even though he doesn't even bother flinching. "I did that too, sort of. I mean, I didn't know Luke was here, but I pushed my family away. Killing myself was more fun than talking to them."

Luke levels him with an unimpressed look, but Calum simply shrugs. "Don't you feel guilty in the slightest?" He asks. "We killed Michael, don't you feel bad?"

"Nah," Calum eyes up the boy on his lap with a small smile, ducking down to kiss lightly at the rope burns on his neck. "He killed himself. Besides, if he hadn't died, I wouldn't have got to fuck him."

"Okay, anyway!" Luke holds up a hand to the side of his face to block them from his sight. He almost gags when he hears Michael's soft laugh, followed by a tiny protesting get noise and something that sounds a lot like kissing. "Stop, I'm right here!"