~Chapter 18

~Y/N POV

     I had walked over to Kawaii~Chan's house since I had promised her I'd help bake some sweets for a charity fundraiser. She had let me inside, and I saw Travis sitting on the couch in her living room. "Oh, hi there Y/N~sama. Kawaii~Chan hopes you don't mind she also asked Travis to help with baking." Kawaii~Chan told me. "U-uh.. no. I don't mind at all." I responded to her. "So, what are we baking?" Kawaii~Chan smiled her cute, bright eyed smile and said, "The better question, what aren't we baking?" She giggled as she walked over to the kitchen. Travis and I both followed behind her.

"So, we'll start by making some cookies, snickerdoodles to be exact!" She said, getting out a recipe from a small wooden box on her counter. "Hey Kawaii~Chan, doesn't Katelyn live with you? Where is she?" I asked her, looking around. "Oh, Katelyn~sama went out for the day. Kawaii~Chan's not sure where though." She said. "Now, is Y/N~sama and Travis~kun ready to start baking?" Travis and I both nodded. "Okay!" Before we could begin with baking the cookies, a phone rang upstairs. "Oh, Kawaii~Chan will get that. Just start with out her and Kawaii~Chan will be right down." With that, she walked upstairs.

"Hey, Y/N. Are you still mad about what happened? You know... what me and the guys did to you?" Travis asked me, as I was looking at the recipe, trying to find the ingredients we needed. "Look, I'm just trying to bake some sweets to help Kawaii~Chan. Can we focus on this now and talk about that later? Please?" I asked, not looking up from what I was doing. I heard him sigh behind me. "Okay, it says here that we'll need sugar, flour, butter, eggs, cream of tartar, baking soda, and cinnamon." I told him, looking around for what we needed. "Oh, I found the butter and eggs in the fridge," Travis said, setting them on the counter. "I think she keeps the dry ingredients up in the shelves up there." He told me, pointing to the higher up cabinets.

      "Okay. I'll get it," I said, opening the cabinet door. And, it was, all the way on the top shelf. I reached up for it, and I did have it in my hands for awhile. But, it slipped and in a matter of just a few seconds, the whole kitchen was covered in flour. "Oh my Irene, Y/N! Are you ok-" Travis was cut off by me laughing. "You should see yourself!!" I said, in between laughter. "Me? Look at you! You look ridiculous, Y/N!" Travis told me, starting to laugh as well. Then, there was a moment of silence. Travis started to lean closer to me, until ours lips met.

~Kawaii-Chan's POV (or in a way 3rd person POV?)

     "Oh, Kawaii~Chan will get that. Just start with out her and Kawaii~Chan will be right down." Kawaii~Chan said as she went upstairs to answer the phone that was ringing.

     When she got upstairs, Kawaii~Chan picked up the phone. "Hi Katelyn~Sama. Thanks again for getting out of the house for Kawaii~Chan." Kawaii~Chan said to Katelyn~Sama. "No problem, KC. I still don't understand why I had to get out of the house today?" "Kawaii~Chan told Katelyn~Sama! My ship!!" Kawaii~Chan said. "Now, Kawaii~Chan has to go take pictures now. Bye Katelyn~Sama!" "Wait! Kawa-" Kawaii~Chan hung up on Katelyn~Sama before she could say anything else.

     Kawaii~Chan walked downstairs, with her camera, quietly so Y/N~Sama and Travis~Kun didn't notice her. For a second, she was blinded by a puff of flour, but when she could see again, she saw Travis~Kun and Y/N~Sama kissing. Kawaii~Chan took as many pictures as she could, before Y/N~Sama noticed her. Kawaii~Chan then ran away from Y/N~sama, because she would've killed her if she didn't.

Hello!! Long time no see! I've been backed up with school for the past few weeks. And, something very exciting is happening today!! If you're a KPOP fan like I am, you probably know that BTS IS PERFORMING AT THE AMA'S TODAY!!! THIS IS REALLY BIG FOR ARMYS AND I AM SO PROUD OF THEM. Anyways, I won't tell you guys about it cuz I know not everyone likes KPOP. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love you all my Moonlets!!!

~Buh Bye~