~Chapter 15

Daniel's POV

     Dottie, Rylan, and I were heading over to the alpha's house so we could all go out to lunch. We got there at 11:30, and knocked on the door. Aaron opened the door and smiled. "Hey guys! Come on in!" He said, motioning us inside. "Hey alpha! Where's Aphmau?" Rylan asked him. "Guys, its fine to call me Aaron. We're out of high school." He told us. "Sorry alp- I mean Aaron. It's just a force of habit." I told Aaron, scratching the back of my neck. "It's fine, guys. We'll leave as soon as Aph comes down." He said, walking upstairs.

Aaron's POV

I walked upstairs to see if Aph was ready to go. I walked into our bedroom and saw she was doing her makeup on the floor, in front of the full length mirror. "Hey, you almost ready?" I asked, sitting down behind her. "Almost. Just a few more minutes." She told me, laughing a bit. "Okay, come downstairs when you're ready." I said, heading for the door. "Hey! Why don't we ask Y/N to join us?" She said, turning to face me. "That sounds good! I'll call her and ask if she wants to come." I walked downstairs, into the kitchen, and called my sister.

Y- Hello?
A- Hey, Y/N!
Y- Oh, hey Aaron! What's up?
A- Nothing much. Aphmau, Dottie, Rylan, Daniel, and I are heading out to eat lunch. Do you wanna come?
Y- Sure! I'd just have to change into new clothes and I'll be right over.
A- Okay. It's supposed to be hot today so don't wear a lot of layers.
Y- *laughs* Okay. I'll see you in a few.
A- Okay. See ya.
Y- Bye.
A- Bye.

   I hung up the phone and waited on the couch with Dottie, Rylan, and Daniel for Aph to finish getting ready and Y/N to head over.

Y/N POV

     Aaron had called me about coming with them to go to lunch, so I went into my dresser and looked for an outfit to wear. I was practically ripping apart the drawers trying to find something nice to wear without taking a long time. Finally after awhile, I had found -the following outfit- and put it on.

I took out some light blue converse shoes and walked over to my brother's house

I took out some light blue converse shoes and walked over to my brother's house. When I arrived at their house, all of them were already outside. "Hey guys! Ready to go?" I asked them. They all stood up, some jumping up *cough cough* Daniel *cough cough* and together we all walked to a local restaurant.

     We walked in and sat down at a table. After a few minutes, a male waiter came and asked for our drink orders. "I'll have a Coke, please." Dottie said. Both Daniel and Aphmau ordered a Poopsi. "I'll have a glass of water." Aaron told the waiter. "I'll have a lemonade. Thank you." Rylan said. "And I'll have a sweet tea. (If you don't like it, just go with it. It'll come into play later)" I said, putting down my menu. The waiter walked off, to get our drinks. "I'll be back. Have to use the bathroom." I told everyone, walking to the bathroom.

Aphmau POV

    Y/N walked off to the restroom and the waiter came with our drinks. He handed everyone their drinks, but held Y/N's in his hand. "Hey, where'd that sweetie who ordered the sweet tea go?" He asked, pointing to the empty seat. "Are you talking about my sister?" Aaron asked, sounding annoyed. "That was your sister?! I'm surprised a stupid guy like you is related to such a hot  girl like that." He said, setting down the iced tea. "Okay, look. It's perfectly fine to call me stupid. But don't, hit on my sister." Aaron exclaimed, standing up. By now, a lot of people in the restaurant were looking at our table, wondering what the commotion was about. "So what if I do hit on her? You gonna do something?" The waiter asked, setting down the serving tray and stepping towards Aaron.

    I could tell Aaron was really irritated now, because of the look in his eyes. He rushed forward and grabbed the waiter by his collar. Thankfully, Y/N came out of the bathroom by now and saw what was happening. "Aaron! What's going on here?!" She asked, yelling a bit. "This guy here is being a perv. So I'm teaching him a lesson." He said, glaring at the waiter. "Oh, just set him down. I can take care of him." Y/N said. Aaron let go of the waiter and she came up to him. Y/N looked him straight in the eyes, then punched him in the jaw. "Wow! I never knew you could do that!" I told her, in shock. Before we could do anything else, the restaurant manager came out from the back. "Woah woah! What happened here?!" He asked. "You know what, never mind. All of you guys, out!" He then pushed all of us out of the restaurant, forcing us to leave.

       "Well, where to now?" Dottie asked. "How about we walk back home, then we can drive to the beach." I suggested to everyone. They all liked the idea, so we walked back home. We took a few minutes to grab swimsuits and other things, then we got into two cars and drove to the beach.

~Timeskip To The Beach~

Y/N POV (sorry for so many POV changes)

   We finally got to the beach, and it was beautiful. The sun reflecting off the water made it shimmer with light. Aaron, Dottie, and Rylan went into the water right away, as Aphmau, Daniel, and I stayed back on the beach. The two of them were making a sandcastle, as I sat down relaxing on a beach towel. After awhile I fell asleep, but when I woke up, I was in a hospital room.

Rylan's POV

     Dottie, Aaron and I were in the water, when I suggested we carry Y/N, who was lying down on the beach, into the water to cool her off. I told Daniel about doing it, and he agreed. We both took her arms and dragged her into the water. "Come on, guys. I just wanna relax." She said, wanting to go back. "Please Y/N! Just for a few minutes?" Daniel asked her. She smiled, and agreed to stay in the water for a few minutes. The three of us walked pretty far into the ocean, but we're still close enough to shore. Y/N was walking a bit further in front of me, so I decided to playfully push her down in the water. I walked up behind her and gave her a push so she landed in the water. She struggled for a little bit to stand back up, but then stopped moving. I walked over to her, and she had passed out. "Guys! Call an ambulance! Y/N passed out!!" I yelled, carrying her back to shore.

    Aaron called an ambulance, and a few minutes later it came and took her to a hospital. Oh no... what did I do?

Hey guys! I hope you liked this part of the book. So if you didn't catch on, basically "Y/N" can't swim. So when Rylan pushed her into the water, she almost drowned but thankfully she was taken to a hospital. And another thing, OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR 3K READS GUYS!!! YOU ARE TOO NICE TO ME! Anyways, I'll update again soon.

Buh Bye!